so I'm blogging, even though I have nothing to say. I really should do some work. Ummm....yeah... I got nothin'.
Oh! I know. I'll tell you all the story of my haircut. So, I go to Great Clips because I am poor and not particularly concerned with my hair. Well, I went on Sunday when they were having a sale. $6 for a haircut, can you beat that? So anyway, for some reason that is still unclear to me, they had a man dressed up like Shrek outside with signs promoting the sale. What Shrek has to do with Great Clips, I do not know. Around the time I got there, Shrek came insided and took his costume off, much to the horror and dismay of the 10 little kids inside the shop. I tried not to LOL. I tried. Then it was my turn and the girl cutting my hair proceeded to flirt with Shrek the entire time I was in her chair. At first it was funny, but when I noticed that she wasn't REALLY paying attention to my hair I started getting pissed and giving her dirty looks. After almost doubling the time it should have taken to cut my hair because of her flirt fest, she finishes my haircut... and then proceeds to spray mousse in my hair. Uh...exsqueeze me? Did I ask you to put mousse in my hair? Umm, no. This is Great Clips for chrissakes! They don't even wash your hair before they cut it! They just spray you with a spray bottle and they spray water all over your face and it ruins your makeup, now they're going to style it? I don't put any product in my hair, especially not to just go home. It really irritated me, but I am meek and don't like confrontation, so I kept my mouth shut. And even with the horrendous style she gave me, I could tell that I liked the cut, so I didn't want to bitch. My hair was all weighed down and sticky for the rest of the night. Bitch.
Tuesday, February 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hello? Just because they don't wash it doesn't mean you can't? *rolls eyes*
Shrek? *snort*
*er-reh*
Glow- I could have washed my hair, but I am way too lazy. So there.
Steph- Calm down. You're getting way too excited here. LOL. It's Great Clips- they probably don't even have shampoo there and they sure as hell aren't called "stylists". You must go to some fancy schmancy place, huh? Well, we can't all be so stuck up, I mean lucky. :P (I did notice. Yuck. You're not really going to call her, are you? *evil eye* If you do- you just remember what I told you last night)
*smoochies* for you both!
But she didn't mess up your Chapstick did she?
Post a Comment