Monday, February 21, 2005

Ah, memories

I hate having junky inboxes. I keep my email accounts pretty tidy, deleting any emails I don't need at the end of the day, however my inbox at SB is a different matter. I have kept every PM ever sent to me... and it's getting out of control. So, I decided to do a little cleaning today. Of course, I have to re-read every single one so I don't delete something I want to keep. It's so weird seeing the first interactions I had with people. Especially Carey, Glowie, and Steph. We were so... I dunno... formal... and now we're so... not. It's nice-- seeing how much my friendships have evolved. Reading the PM's from Jedi (the friend I was referring to in my 'Friendship' post) made me very sad 'cause it just reminded me how sweet he is and how much I miss him. Then there are the ones from people that I have only chatted with a few times. I'm keeping those- I want to remember that I've talked to those people. The birth of the *smooch walt*, yes I'm keeping that one too. :) Oh, and I'm not even 1/10 of the way done yet. Heh. I can't wait 'til I get to the marathons that me and Glowie have on a daily basis. There should be some real gems in there. *grin* I have to re-read all the things that I've forgotten about her. *winks at Glow*

Ok, back to cleaning I go...

5 comments:

Bravie said...

heh, I wish I saved mine, or maybe I don't. I save one from each person so that I can easily PM them if needed.
*smooch walt* what was the origin of that anyhow?

Jen said...

The origin of the *smooch walt* :

It was your birthday and you were way drunk and I gave you a smooch (walt) and said "You won't remember that tomorrow, will you?" and you said "Oh honey, I always remember the tongue!" *grin*

Bravie said...

And it was some damn fine tongue too. *grin*

Glowie said...

I have deleted so many PMs. I have to really. I remember when Carey and I would PM instead of email, I would have up to 50 in one day. LOL. I have saved every single PM from one certain person (there are hundreds I'm sure) and I have to go through them and delete the ones I don't need to keep. I keep certain ones from other people that may have special meaning or that make me feel good.

I don't expect you to remember everything I say. Just the important stuff. *grin*

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Folding lounge chair and ottoman outdoor http://www.pt-cruiser-convertible.info/saab-styling.html High school musical lyrycs Long distance outbound conference calls tadalafil pay with check online Uk banner website promotion internet advertising marketing exc Celestial stationery Fire alarm cover scholarship fund germany 2004 saab news 1989 saab 900 bumper moulding web conferencing + interactivity Dryers industrial washer free big titsfat asses saab vin decoder Free naked teen web cam Betting off parlor track