Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Can we say rude?

My boss is not here very often, about once a week on average. He has been here every day this week so far. That in and of itself is annoying. However, this is what's bothering me right now:

Every morning I turn on my radio here. I listen to Stern until his show ends, and then I usually switch to a music channel that I like. I keep it very, very low so that I'm not disturbing anyone else. When my boss is here, I turn it so low that I can barely hear it, or I turn it off altogether. So today, I had my radio on and he came in and starts playing music on his laptop. It is not quiet- it is blaringly loud, especially in an office like this. It really irritated me. I couldn't even hear my music anymore. Couldn't he show a little consideration and play his music quietly so that I could enjoy mine too? Guess not. Oh, and it's not just any loud music- it's loud jazz. Screeching horns and trumpets blaring in my ears and reverberating off the walls of my head. I have such a headache.

4 comments:

Bravie said...

you were offerings smooches walt to all kinds of people today. Now THAT'S rude.
*grin*

Glowie said...

oh man. My old boss did that. He used to bitch when he heard even one word Howard said. Then he would turn his radio on. Classical. I told him a million times that classical music makes me feel violent. I think he was testing me.

frisky said...

OMG, freakin' JAZZ??? OH, you poor thing! *headbutt*

I just thoroughly enjoyed your whole blog. Still LMAO at the atheist buys the Christian rock CD story. *snort*

*smooches*

frisky said...

Wow! I just posted my first message on your blog, and it shows a picture of a really cute chick! ;)

That freaked me out. I must do a retake. That pic makes my nose look huge. My nose is very normal, thankyouverymuch.

*wet nose boop*