Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Netflix

I used to be a huge fan of Netflix and have recommended it to several people, but their service has really been lacking lately. The turnaround time for getting movies used to be 3 days, now? it is 4 and sometimes 5 days. Example: They will recieve a movie that I sent back on Tuesday morning and then won't ship me a new one until late Wednesday afternoon. It's really irritating. They totally fucked up my Topher Grace-a-thon that I was planning for this past weekend. Dumb bastards. Also, they are not shipping movies in the order that I want them. They will be getting a strongly worded email from me and if the service doesn't go back to how it used to, I will probably be cancelling. Which I really don't want to do. I see that Blockbuster has a similar thing now, and it is $3 cheaper, but I worry that they won't have the selection that Netflix does.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hell-o? Weren't you paying attention? They fucked up my Topher-a-thon that was supposed to happen last weekend, so it has been moved to this weekend. *evil grin* You'll watch and you'll love it, whore.

Glowie said...

I was looking into Netflix and I looked into Blockbuster's copycat thing too. There was something about Blockbuster's agreement that I didn't like. I forget what it was though. So anyway, I was going to go with Netflix when I do decide to go with something. Please keep me posted on their service. Thank you.

oh and *sa mooch*