Thursday, October 27, 2005

Car update

I took my car in this morning and dropped it off. They gave me a loaner. I love the loaner. It is so nice to drive! I'm not used to 4 door cars, it felt so big and luxurious! *grin* And it's got a 6 disc cd changer and heated seats!

The top pic is my car (not my actual car, just a pic of one like it) It's a 2003 Acura RSX. And the bottom pic is my loaner car, a TSX:





So anyway, the problem with my car was an oxygen sensor that wasn't properly heating up. Or something like that. I don't remember what he said exactly. He had to order a part, so my car won't be ready until tomorrow. That's ok with me, I can drive my fancy loaner around tonight. *grin* Oh, and it is covered by my warranty. Phew! And! they are having customer appreciation this week, so I'm also getting a free 45 point inspection. Woot!

I'm so relieved. :)

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAREBEAR!!! I love you so much. Have a wonderful day.

8 comments:

Breezy said...

Great news! So glad it's getting fixed and checked over before your road trip. *smooch*

See? I am nice. *grin*

Bravie said...

What time will you be here? *grin*

*pushes Breezy* She's the mean one.

mm said...

Holy Crap! Nice car Jen! Now I'm jealous.

*pushes Breezy* (since I can't push Carey on her birthday and I would never push Jen)

Glowie said...

I like. Good deal. I'm glad your car will be fixed in time.

Jen said...

Breezy: Yeah, I guess you're alright. When you wanna be. *grin*

Carey: If I'm driving there, I'll see you next week.

MM: Jealous of my car or the loaner? I like them both. :) Oh, and you are an excellent suck-up. I think I'll keep you around for a bit.

Glowie: I'm glad too. I feel much better now.

mm said...

Of your car, really. But the loaner is good too!

And this is your blog, of course I am going to suck up.

Plus you're my very favorite and I think you are funny. *smile*

Glowie said...

Yay!

*grin*

Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
free online children games Business dress codes King college tennessee wasp barcode readers cheap prepaid cellphone service plans comparison Graphics cards dual-monitor evista ad Nys teaching certification exams http://www.dallas-texas-universities.info/Losangelesmbaprogram.html Does protonix help arthritis optin email marketing Panasonic fax phone Sideeffects of zithromax http://www.cisco-2.info/Gmatsampletests.html Continuing education and psychologist and oregon