I haven't had much to say lately. But here's a quickie update for anyone who cares. :)
Today is my Tater's 3rd birthday! I can't believe he's so big. *sniff* He's all grown up and stuff. *sniff* He's talking so much these days, just a little chatterbox. *sniff* I watched him this past weekend and we were just sitting around playing when all of a sudden he came up to me and gave me a kiss and hug and said "I wuv you so much, Jen." *sob* He doesn't call me Aunt Jen anymore, just Jen. :( His birthday party is on Saturday. It's a Thomas the Tank Engine Party. He's obsessed with trains and cars and such. I? haven't even bought his presents yet. Yes, it's Thursday and the party is Saturday and I have no presents. Ack! I have to wait until tomorrow, pay day. I really, really hope that they have some cool stuff at WalMart or Target tomorrow night. Otherwise, I'm SOL. Or should I say Tate is SOL. *snort*
I've had a wicked sore throat since Sunday. Thankfully, it hasn't turned into a full blown cold, but man does it hurt! And I sound like a dying frog. On the bright side, I haven't smoked or drank (drunk? drinken?) all week. *cough hack cough*
Next weekend Glow and I are going down to West Virginia to have a peep meet with Syren and CSTL. Yay! I can't believe it's next weekend. I have so much shit to do! Ack! I really hate being a procrastinator sometimes, but I don't see myself changing anytime soon. Obviously. Heh.
I think that's all for now. I'm off to pay some bills so I can see how much money I'm going to have for prezzies and the trip. If any. Eek! *bites fingernails*
Thursday, October 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Dear Aunt Jen,
Thank you for finally updating this fucking thing.
I am trying to say the word fuck in everybodys blog today.
If you drink hot whiskey, or brandy or something with honey it's supposed to help. That's what my alcoholic relative told me once.
I'm gellus about next weekend. You're gonna have a good time.
*smooch*
Love you
umm. Tea with honey, honey.
I know what you mean about the nephew being all growed up. It kind of sucks. Stay little dammit. On the bright side, he's three so he'll appreciate anything you give him.
I'm so excited about next weekend! I have to clean the house and get my car inspected and try to find some money. Eeek! heh.
Nothing gold can stay.
I just needed to say that under Glow.
*smooch*
I love you big, Carey.
I hope nobody feels like I am crashing this party, but Jen invited me, so I think it's ok...
Thank you Jen!
Um. What party? LOL. One of the drawbacks of having a private blog- no one ever parties here. Well, not much. *grin*
Glad to have you! *smooch*
DRINKS ON ME!!!!!!!!!
See? I knew if Carey was here it would be a party!
*drinks off Carey*
Being an Aunt is one of the greatest gifts on this Earth. Such a wonderful, necessary role! Happy birthday to Mr. Tate!
Enjoy your peep meet. And tea with honey.
Being an aunt is wonderful, unless it is to the demon kids across the street from me. LOL...
I cannot wait till Friday. I keep telling CSTL that, and I think I am getting on his nerves. LOL, so what.
Yay...Jen and Glowie...
I'm gellus, too. 3 of my favorite peeps, and I will be no where around. *kicks ground*
And Carey, I'm going to go look at my blog. If you didn't say fuck in my blog on the 6th, I'm going to be very upset with you. *grin*
Hi Jen, just wanted to say that I hope you're feeling better.
{{hugs}}
Post a Comment