Friday, October 21, 2005
Bye Bye Bunkers
Well, I did it. I got that ungrateful beast out of my life. No, not Carey. *grin* LMAO. Just kidding, Krazy. Mr. Bunkers has left the building. But really, he is going to a better place, so be happy for him. My boss' wife agreed to take him and let him live on their farm. They already have another bunny, so he will have a new friend. And they have 3 kids who will love him and play with him. Much better than living in a cage in my apartment and having me call him an asshole every day, doncha think? I do. I'm happy for him. And happy for me. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

20 comments:
GASP
GASP
GASP
You're dumping me, aren't you?
I know this is code for something. *sigh*
Oh good. I was hoping you'd get the hint. *smirk*
I'm glad that you found a home for him. *smooches Mr. Bunkers*
Fuck off.
Cute bunny! Does your boss know how fast bunnies multiply? They fuck like rabbits!
Ooops *covers mouth* I can swear here, can't I?
Oh fuck, you'll let anybody post here, won't you.
They are both boys. Which is not to say that they won't fuck their brains out, but at least they won't multiply.
*ignores Krazy*
*evil giggle* ummmm sure, that's what the bunnies want you to think. One will turn female. Just watch.
Hey, I won't have to watch. He's not my responsibility anymore! HA!
Did Carey tell me to fuck off?
Jen, you are still coming over next weekend right? I told Shawn that you are.
*trips over that other person*
I'm pretty sure she was talking to me. She's mean to me lots.
Yes, I am still coming. Yay!
No, ass. I told Jen to fuck off.
Hi Jen. I've caught a buzz and am stopping by to say hello. *grin*
Why didn't you come and party in my blog damnit. *dances*
DRINKS ON MR BUNKERS
I'm eating bread.
*sigh*
I am bored. I can't seem to do the starvation thing like I usually do. I just ate a package of crackers. *pout*
They were yummy though. I think I'll start eating apples and carrots. That should help, right?
I told you not to do that fucking starvation thing. *evil eye*
But yes, apples and carrots would be a good healthy snack between meals. I said between meals, which means that you need to eat meals too. Got it, fuckstick?
*smooch*
Oh, and I've just been informed that Mr. Bunkers is now called Bullet. Heh.
Post a Comment