I'm cooking dinner tonight for my uncle, mom, sister and Tate. I'm kind of excited. No one ever comes over my house. It will be a little cramped, seeing as how I live in a small one bedroom apartment and I have no dining room table, so 5 people will have to sit around my coffee table. Heh. My sister is going to bring a couple tv trays though, so maybe it will be ok.
I'm cooking the only thing that I feel confident making -- lasagna. I also have salad, garlic bread and some carrot cake for dessert. And to make it extra fancy I bought a box of wine. *grin*
Friday, March 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
omg. Jen! this is very exciting. :) You will be fine with the tv trays. It's really only four and a half people. Tate is small. *smoooooooch*
Can I come over?
That's my girl. Nothing says special like boxed wine. *grin*
YOu can make them appetizers with your egg poaching/muffin magic specatcular machine!
Dessert can be jello.
LOL Glow. That's true. Plus, he likes to roam around when he eats, so he won't want to sit anyway.
Yes! Come over!
I learned from the best, Carebear. :)
Jello is way to complicated for me. That's why I went with the store bought cake. :P
Lasagne is hard to make for some people, so don't sell yourself short!
I'm now hungry for lasagne.
Carrot cake. Yum. Can I come? I'll bring my own tray table.
Everyone is welcome to come over. Dinner will be served at 7. :)
Wow, look at you! :) I want the garlic bread mostly. *Sigh* Damn carbs.
I used to entertain all the time, and my dining room is tiny. It'll be fun no matter what.
Oh, and I never emailed you yesterday. Sorry. Yesterday was beyond sucky for me.
*besa*
I'm just here for the leftovers.
*kicksmooch*
Actually, there are no leftovers! Yay! I hate leftovers. It was just the right amount of food. (and there ended up being 5 adults instead of 4.)
Everyone said how good it was, but I thought they were just being polite until Tate went back for his 3rd helping! I've never seen that child eat so much. Usually he takes 4 bites and says he's full. So that made me feel good. Oh, and I have a cute story to tell about him. Someone remind me to tell it. :)
So, yeah, I think it was a success. I'm surprised it's only 10:30. It felt like everyone was here much longer.
Now I'm tired and I have cramps and I'm ready to settle down with a drink and a movie. :)
*besa* for Tabitha
*kicksmooch* for Ahkie
I want to hear the cute story. *smooch*
::OFFICIAL REMINDER FOR JEN::
Please post the cute story. :)
Jen!!!!!!! where's the cute story?
We eat on the living room floor at least four nights a week.
Post a Comment