Ok, here's my cute Tate story. :)
Tate asked my sister one day how the baby eats. So she explained to him that the nutrients from the food she eats travels through the umbilical cord which connects to the baby's belly button.
So when he was over my house Friday night and wanted more lasagna, he said "Jen, my belly button is very hungry." LOL. We were all laughing and saying how cute that was, so of course that only encouraged him to keep going with it. :) After his 3rd helping, he switched to the dessert. "Aunt Jen, my belly button wants a treat. It's very hungry and it needs carrot cake."
Heee. Isn't that cute? Oh, and to make it cuter, picture a 4 year old saying it, and he pronounces button "butting". *giggle*
Some of my other favorite Tate-isms
Headache = heggit
Magnet = maggit
Monday, March 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
LOL! Awwww! We need some new Tate pics, btw.
Hmm...my belly button needs some spinach & artichoke dip!
how cute is he? LOL
Sooo cute. Aren't they too much at that age. We babysat our niece this weekend and here's the one that got me. "Auntie Carey? I don't like you. I looooove you"
"Auntie Carey? will you pull poopy dog's tail so he will make the poopoo pellets? Mommy told me that I can't eat the poopoo pellets though."
Awwwwww so cute.
My belly button is hungry but it doesn't know what it wants.
Very cute. They are so funny with their words.
Conner has a hard time with the "l" sound. Instead of "la," he says "wa." For a while, I would say, "Conner, look at my mouth. It's 'la, la, la.'" He would get very mad at me. Now it's kind of a running joke. He'll say, "la, la, la" for everything.
And I love the name Tate. Very cute.
Hehe, that is cute!
My TA for my math class sometimes says "asshole" instead of "also."
My belly button is gone, but it still needs carrot cake.
Heh! That IS cute. I'll say I was surprised that a kid his age likes carrot cake. My belly button needs carrot cake too!
I forgot my favorite Tate-ism. Just in case anyone is checking back. Heh.
Napkin = mackin
:)
Oh, and MTW, as long as it has the word cake in it, he likes it. *grin*
I hope you're writing all of these Tate-isms down. Give him a list of them when he's 21.
Post a Comment