There are so many new ones that I want! Well, not *new* necessarily, but new to me. It seems like every day I think of another one to add to my Amazon Wish List. But I shouldn't be spending money on CDs, and my birthday isn't until September, so I guess I'm SOL. *pout*
I went to a used record store on my way home, thinking maybe I could find some of the older ones I want for cheap. Ha! What a freaking joke that store is. The cheapest I found was $9, and everything else was pretty much retail price. I can get brand new ones on Amazon for much less. I don't know how that store stays in business!
Maybe I'll treat myself to one of the cheapest ones on Amazon. Or two. *grin*
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

34 comments:
Did you buy me any CDs on Amazon? *blink* *blink*
Yes. I think I did one Christmas or something. You haven't gotten them yet??
*smirk*
hmm. I haven't gotten many new ones lately but if I have any you would like, we can burn them.
I would like the Dixie Chicks new one please. I feel like I've been saying that forever.
I can't help you there. I will not buy country cds, even for someone else. Heh. I would think Carey would have that one, no? She should burn it for you.
I do indeed have it. AND, I just got the new DVD "Shut up and Sing".
Isn't buying a CD in this day and age kind of like buying a vinyl?
We have a bazillion CDs. Right now they are all on the dining room table in stacks. The used to be alphabetized in the book case, but we took them out in January when we had to clear the room to get our new carpet.
They're still in the dining room. They got out of order, and I haven't felt like putting them back. Plus I haven't needed the dining room lately.
I have only about 20 CDs so keeping track of them isn't very hard. Mostly I play them in the car and they wind up being here and there in no particular order.
unfortunately it doesn't matter if Carey has it or not. I am STILL waiting for a couple from about a year and a half ago.
I thought used cds would get cheaper with the advent of MP3s.
Lately, I just buy the individual songs I want, instead of whole CDs. Can't even remember the last time I wanted someone's CD. I usually get the Grammy Nominees CD.
*besa*
Buying CD's is so early 21st Century.
Hey floozy!
I just want to have you get e-mails.
one
at
Aren't you glad I logged in?
*whack*
I'm leaving work now. I better not log on at home and have 15 emails. :P
Do you log on with your right or left hand?
What's for dinner?
I feel like pancakes.
and beer.
you did challenge me right?
ZDo you have bunny slippers?
I hope I don't log out.
I have to goi change two diapers now.
Hey why would I want to know Ckeveland's weather?
Are you home yet?
LOL @ Zombs. I actually didn't get home last night until 10:30. I had to go to my mom's to check on her cats (she's in Florida) and I did some laundry.
I do have bunny slippers! Happy Bunny. Glow bought them for me. *grin*
Oh, and thanks to the beauty of gmail, I do not get individual emails for all of this. I get one email with all of your comments contained in it. Neener neener. :D
Hey Zombs. The key is just to respond everyday.
so... I guess you are waiting for Sunday night or whenever to update? So you can update about how awesome your weekend was?
Yup. :)
Oh hey, look! A post about CDs!
hello? Where is the update?
Hope you had a great weekend, Jen!
*besa*
Post a Comment