On a completely unrelated note, do any of you watch the show "It Takes A Thief"? OMG, I found this show several weeks ago and I am completely obsessed with it now. It's on the Discovery Channel, and it's these 2 guys who used to be burglars, Matt is the host and Jon does the actual break-ins, and they go around and rob people's homes (with their permission, of course) and then afterwards they give them brand new security systems and stuff. I am fascinated by this. I actually root for the burglar! LOL. He is awesome though. He just pulls some stunts where you're like "No way did he just do that!" 2 of my favorite examples of this are 1) when he broke into a police station and actually ended up locking the dispatcher out of the building, and 2) when he stole a Jaguar with the owners about 100 feet away. He's such a badass. *grin*
Oh, and did I mention that they are both super hot? Not that that has anything to do with why I watch the show. *cough*

Matt (left) and Jon. Not the best pic, but the only decent one I could find of them together.
I am in lurve with Matt. He's really funny on the show, and last week I found his blog where he writes quite frequently. He just seems like a really cool, smart, fun guy, and he is a very talented writer as well.
Ok, since I've rambled on I might as well go a step further. Heh. On his blog he just posted a pic of him and his brand new nephew. (I whited out baby's face. heh.)

Super, super cute. *sigh* What is it about men and babies that makes me all gushy? Anyway, I posted a comment to his blog and I said "My ovaries just melted." *snort* I thought it was funny, but after I posted it I thought maybe it was gross or weird. What do you think? Do you have to know my stupid sense of humor to think it's funny?
In closing, I highly recommend that you watch this show. It is on daily at 6pm eastern. I've actually started taping it because I don't get home until around 6:10 and I hate to miss any of it. :)

12 comments:
I think your ovary comment is pretty darn funny.
I have never heard of the show but it sounds very interesting so I will try it. There is nothing on these days that I haven't already seen. Nothing. Thanks for the tip.
I hope you can find meds that help but don't leave you all zombified.
I'm glad you did a follow up with the doctor. I hope these meds do a better job. *smooch*
I haven't seen the show but I did laugh at your ovaries comment. You're so cute. *swalt*
I watched that show a few times about a year ago. I didn't know it was still on. I loved it and got a lot of hints about home safety. I'll look for it again.
Wow, how do you always find the hotties?
Good luck with the meds, Jen. I know a lot of peeps who've had to try many, before finding the one that "fit".
*besa*
*smooch* to Jen.
Melting ovaries? Is that like scrambled eggs?
I just set my DISH to "record all episodes" of It Takes a Thief.
*crosses fingers that this will be the right med*
Okie dokie! I will set the Tivo.
Hang in there with the med stuff.
I loved the show, Jen! Thanks for pointing it out. Mr. Swami would like it too, that is if he had time to watch as much tv as I do.
Yay Swami! I'm glad you liked it. :) Oh, and I just found out that next week they are showing 2 episodes per day, one at 10am and then the regular one at 6. Huzzah!
Happy New Year, Jen!
I hope these meds work for you. *smooch*
melted ovaries. heh.
(I must admit I was hoping to see your new favorite show as something much different even though when I talked to you you told me you forgot about it *sigh*)
Post a Comment