Whew. It has been a busy few days at work for me. My mom went on vacation so I was left to handle pretty much everything for over a week. She'll be back tomorrow, so I only have 1 hour and 15 minutes left as office manager. Thank gawd. I hate running the office. Hate it. Every time the phone rings I have a mini-coronary and I get so stressed out that my eye starts to twitch.
Last night I had my final guitar class. I am kind of sad that it is over. I enjoyed the class, and enjoyed the stuff that we learned (though I wish we had learned a bit more), and enjoyed the other people in the class. We all exchanged numbers though, and we might get together for a practice session some time in the future. I would definitely be interested in taking another class, but my teacher said that they wouldn't be offering the intermediate class until next fall! Bastards. I could also take private lessons from the teacher, but they are really expensive. I guess I'll just keep practicing for the time being, and then I'll see how much farther I might want to go with it.
Oh, and he only gave us 2 songs to practice. "Let it Be" by the Beatles and "Amazing Grace". I'm not sure what happened to "Country Roads" and I'm swear that he said he would give us a bunch of songs to look over. *shrug*
I freaking love Wednesday night tv. There are 6 great shows on, which is the perfect amount because I can watch 3 and tape 3. My schedule:
8:00 -- Watch DWTS results, Tape ANTM
9:00 -- Watch TBL, Tape LOST
10:00-- Watch TC, Tape T9
DECODER:
DWTS = Dancing With The Stars
ANTM = America's Next Top Model
TBL = The Biggest Loser
LOST = LOST
TC = Top Chef
T9 = The Nine
*grin*
I'm really looking forward to Top Chef tonight. I have a new reality crush.
Ilan = Yummers
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
I was so glad you left the decoder at the bottom! I had stopped reading and sat here focused on figuring them out, and couldn't get them all! LOL.
I'm so glad you are happy about taking the class, Jen. I'm super jealous that you are a guitarist now! I hope you all do get together for a practice session.
*besa*
I so glad you took the class. I wish it would have lasted longer. Keep practicing. Buy guitar magazines and learn new things on your own.
hmmm... Wednesday is a slow tv night for us, I think. DWTS, Lost, Jericho, and Criminal Minds. Monday and Thursday are killers.
I love you.
Do your fingers have blisters? I am so glad you liked the classes! Is there somewhere else you can look for cheap lessons until then?
*smooch* GO have a Rita's!
Heh. Funny you should ask, Zombs. Yes, I do have callouses on my fingers. During class we were all comparing our fingers. Mine were the worst. My teacher said that was awesome. *proud grin* *giggle*
Mmmmm. Rita's.
*smooches MM, Glow and Zombs*
I'm crushing on Sam. I missed the last 30 minutes of this week's episode. The cat barfing and pooping everywhere kept me away from the tv.
I also needed the decoder at the bottom of your post. How about trying another class on a different subject?
Thursday is the super TV night of the week. What was with last night's shows all being repeats?
Definitely do the next guitar class!
Foo that it will be so long, but yay! that you'll be getting together with the others!
*runs through blogland nekkid*
Survey, I think Thursday night had repeats because of the World Series game. Just a hunch.
I have recorded all the Top Chefs so far but I have yet to watch one. There are just too many shows I like on TV right now. I have to catch up!
Can your group hire the same teacher for "semi-private" lessons? If you all (or at least a few of you) share the cost it would not be so steep.
I was glad for the decoder too. I couldn't figure out the model one.
It seems like your class just started, now it's over. Wow.
I love being the little office manager. Did you order lots of supplies?
Post a Comment