01. What does your Blog Name mean?
It doesn't really mean anything. I just thought it was funny.
02. Elaborate on your default icon
I wanted something like an optical illusion, but I couldn't find anything that I liked. I thought this icon was cool. A downward spiral, much like my life. Heh.
03. What's your middle name?
Lynn
04. What is your current relationship status?
Single.
05. Honestly, do you and your crush flirt alot?
Uh. No? I don't really have a crush, other than movie/tv stars.
06. What is your current mood?
Calm. Bored.
07. What do you love most?
My nephew.
08. What makes you most happy?
Alcohol. :)
09. Are you musically inclined?
I'm beginning to think no.
10. If you could go back in time, and change something, would you?
Absolutely.
11. If you had to be an animal for one day, what would you be?
A fish. It'd be cool to swim around and see what happens on the ocean floor.
12. Ever have a near death experience?
Not really. I'm not sure. Heh.
13. Name one thing you do a lot?
Talk to myself. All the frickin time. Thankfully I only do it when I'm alone, so no one hears me.
14. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
"Rapture" by Hurt
15. Who did you copy and paste this from?
Glowie and Swami.
16. Name someone with the same b-day as you?
My cousin Matt.
17. Here, enter your own secret question:
Uh. What scent of Secret deodorant do you like the most?
18. Have you ever sang in front of a large audience? Where?
God no!
19. What are the things you notice about the OPPOSITE sex?
Lips, eyes, hair, hands, ass. :)
20. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows ?
Not really. Only if I'm babysitting.
21. Do you have glasses?
In my cabinets? Yes. On my face? Not anymore. Jen *hearts* Lasik.
22. Are you comfortable with your height?
No. I wish I was a little bit taller. (I wish I was a baller. Wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her.)(Anyone get that? Anyone?)
23. Name something funny that always happens to you?
I can't think of anything. At least not anything funny.
24. Do you speak any other languages?
I took 4 years of Spanish in high school, but I wouldn't say that I speak it. :)
25. What's your favorite smell?
Lavender. Mmmmmm.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. If my life were a drinking game, everyone would do a shot when...
I pretend I'm working.
2. The Rat Packer I most identify with is: A) Frank Sinatra; B) Sammy Davis Jr; C) Dean Martin; or D) Peter Lawford
*stealing from MM*
Huh? You mean the BRAT pack? Oh, easy. Ally Sheedy. *smile*
3. The first famous person I liked was:
I don't know if he was the first, but I used to love Corky Nemec from a tv show called "Parker Lewis Can't Lose". (I was going to add a pic of him here, but blogger wont' let me.)
4. If I had to gain 30 pounds, I would eat:
Pretty much what I eat now. Pizza, burgers, fries, other assorted greasy junk food.
5. Choose one: A) The Rolling Stones; B) The Beatles
6. The person I'm mistaken for most often is:
No one, really. Just the general "you look like someone, but I can't think of who."
7. Pick a Jessica: A) Jessica Alba; B) Jessica Biel; C)Jessica Simpson; D)Jessica Tandy
8. The worst advice I've ever received:
"Ask him out. The worst that could happen is he will say no."
9. After a long day, I like to kick back with: A) Martini; B) Cold Beer; C) Pinot Noir; or D) Chamomile Tea
10. The most underrated performer is:
I have no clue.
11. The thing I've wanted to buy but am just too embarrassed to purchase:
Ah, the beauty of the internet. If I'm too embarrassed to go into a store, I will find it online.
12. My porn name is: Zippy Pearl.
(childhood pet + street you grew up on)
Friday, October 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

20 comments:
*snort* I like Zippy Pearl. I'm calling you that fro mnow on. :)
It could also be Chi Chi Pearl. Chi Chi was a chiuahahahahahaha that we had when I was real young. Zippy was the first pet we had that was *mine*. :)
I like Zippy better.
I love Chi Chi Pearl LOL.
That's because "chi chi" was the name my parents used for a vajayjay *SNORT*
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a '64 Impala
LOL Nookie! That would certainly make Chi Chi the better porn name. :)
*smooch* Glow. I knew you would get it. :)
I'm so jealous you've had Lasiks.
I like Zippy better too!
I'm going to do Glowie's meme now.
Good morning, Zippy Pearl.
I have no idea who Corky Nemec is, and I'm jealous of your Lasikness.
I vote for Chi Chi. It sounds dirty.
I can totally see you as Ally Sheedy, BTW. The pics you had on the old album kinda resembled her.
*besa*
Are you still strumming the geetar?
I think she should take keytar lessons. Maybe some 80s band will hire her.
I don't even know what that is, Kim, but it made me laugh. :)
I'm still strumming, Carey. Only 1 class left. This weeks class was pretty much a commercial for taking private lessons from this guy, so I wasn't too pleased with that. But I'm having fun with it, and I'm glad I took the class.
Good. I'm glad you did it too. *smooch*
http://tinyurl.com/y4mfe8
Another for Zippy!
Just poppin' in to say hi. Not to pressure you to update or anything like that. Just to say hi. Hi.
*smooch*
this needs updated soon please thank you
Patience, my friends. I was planning to write an update later about my final guitar class, but I am swamped at work right now. *sigh*
Post a Comment