Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Myspace is crazy

I was really bored today, so I did a little snooping around on myspace. I have an account, but I don't really go on there much. Glow is my only friend. Heh. But anyway, I updated my profile a bit, and then I saw this feature where you could search for people. So I put in a name of a friend from high school. Profiles came up, but none of them seemed to be him. So then I put in the name of an old friend from Staples. I found him! I guess he's living in Arizona now. How crazy. I didn't write him a message because it might seem creepy that I'm doing a search on him. Heh. So then I decided to search for one more person. A person I used to think I loved. A person who is tied to one of the worst times in my life. I found him. And now I feel sick. I shouldn't have done that search. I should have just gone on thinking I was over him. I should have forgotten all about him by now. Ugh.

Anyway, my point is that it is insane that I can just type a name into a box and get a glimpse into the lives of people that I haven't talked to in years and years. Insane.

*goes to vomit*

11 comments:

Glowie said...

don't give me any ideas

{{{hugs}}}

Bravie said...

*hugs*
Go and Google "Womanpoo"
I'm serious. It will make you laugh when you see what comes up. :)

Bravie said...

Oh, and it's important that you Google it all as one word.

Swami said...

I myself am afraid to Google womanpoo. I have Googled the names of people I know or more distant family and turned up some funny stuff - like a nephew's long ranting letter to the U.S. Congress. I always thought he was a bit looney, but wow....

Jen said...

LMAO Carey. That is funny. But of course now I'm wondering how you made that discovery in the first place. *snort*

Bravie said...

*snort* The tracker on my blog shows how peeps made their way to my blog. I noticed one from another country and it showed that they Googled "womanpoo". *giggle*

~Nutz said...

*snort* Carey!!! :P

I agree, Jen, myspace is just nutz!

kim (weltek) said...

I never thought about that. Creepy indeed.

kim (weltek) said...

*snort* I googled womanpoo.

mm said...

I was tempted to write "womanpoo" somewhere on my blog, just to steal some of your thunder, but decided I shouldn't do that. *grin*


{{hugs}} Jen.

arkie said...

Myspace makes me feel old. Oh, wait! I am old.