My sister just called me to let me know that they have put a Rita's up by her. Woooo! I'm bummed that it's not really convenient for me, but it's better than nothing. And it's probably better that it's not right by me, or else I'd want one all the time. LOL.
Note to self: Make plans to visit sister more. *grin*
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
Blueberrry is one of my favorites, then cherry and I want to try coconut or pina colada. Ahh so many!
The gelati(o)? is great too! Vanilla with blueberry!
I've never had just the plain ice, I always get the gelatis. The best one I've had was watermelon/vanilla. So yummy!
I have never had a Rita. Or a Rita's.
But you've had a 'rita. :)
Sounds yummy. What is it??
*sigh* Did you even click the link, MM? Sheesh. Some people. ;-)
A gelati is Italian ice (comes in a bunch of yummy flavors) and frozen custard layered together. It's so yummy, and great on a hot day. I'm not a big fan of ice cream, but I love this stuff.
LOL! I'm so out of it today (rushing around, packing and whatnot) that I didn't even notice it WAS a link!
*slaps forehead*
Whoa! That looks good!
*makes plan to visit Jen*
*not because of the Rita's thought*
*just because she's cute*
*pats MM's head* It's a good thing you're cute, sweetie. *grin*
Yay! MTW is coming to visit me! Did you see that they have chocolate custard, too? I've never tried that.
I was hoping for an all 'ritas all the time restaurant or something! I love 'ritas. Ice creamy stuff not so much. Unless it sells 'rita Ritas. That would be interesting. Mmm - thick, blended 'ritas in a cone.
I was to try Rita's.
Swami- I think they sell lemon and lime flavors. You could get half and half and then add tequilla! :D
Kim- Huh? LOL.
Chocolate custard sounds yummy. So does the lemon & lime.
One day I need to try a Rita's!
Chocolate gelati with vanilla custard please!
Yum!
yummy! yay! I love Rita's. They have a new flavor. Island something or other. It's one of my new favorites. :)
Post a Comment