It smells like a dead mouse in the office today.
It's making me ill.
Friday, August 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If I could do it all again, I'd go back and change everything. If you gave me back those years, I'd do it all better, I swear.
24 comments:
Then quit farting.
I thought there would be pancakes here.
*sniff* I can't smell anything.
*holds nose*
Pfft! My farts smell like roses compared to this stench. I know there has to be a dead mouse somewhere, but I am sure as shit not going to look for it! *shudder*
I am so craving pancakes now.
Dead mice make you crave pancakes? You're weird *giggles*
Nookie! LMAO!
Now I feel like eating mice.
Do you have a box I could use? I need to ship some things. And maybe that's where a dead mouse is. I'd throw it out for you.
Yes, Kim. I have a closet full of boxes. What size you need? Dead mouse sized big enough?
Geez! Carey *pooted* again?
Dang! I think she's like one of those old folks who think they can *poot* anywhere and get away with it just because they're old.
*holds nose*
Nutz, Carey's not like one of those old folks, she is one of those old folks!
8x12 would be great. Thank you. *puts on rubber gloves & clothespins nose just in case*
Fuck you bastards.
*POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT*
I hope that smelly fucker gets in your hair and your close and ya'll smell like a big ole fart for a week. Hrmph.
Um. EXCUSE ME! I did not call you old. How dare you *poot* in my blog like that. You fucking sicko freak. <--- said with love.
*lights candles all over blog* *gets a new can of air freshener*
I'm impressed that you can tell it's a dead mouse smell, as opposed to a rotting severed hand smell, just as an example.
I prefer to believe that it was my absence that was creating the *illusion* of a deathly smell. Now that I am back, I am betting everything smells sweet again. <--with exception to Carey's poots, of course.
Also, Seana's observation made me LOL.
I think "Dead Mouse in the Office" would be a great name for punk band.
Well, I was right. My mom came into the office on Saturday and found the deceased behind the water cooler. I am sooooo glad I didn't bother to look for it. LOL.
Heh. Seana, I knew it was a dead mouse smell because we had a mouse problem last winter and it was a smell I experienced a lot of. Ick.
MM! You're right! The smell is gone now! *grin*
Goth, I agree. I'm not sure if I like it better than "The Dead Pixels", but it's good.
Everyone seems to be sniffing something lately.
Wow, Jen! You have a good nose. Thank goodness you didn't hunt down the place where the smell was coming from. Ewwww!
Ummm, did the air freshener help? Or just add another layer of stink?
Heh. It did help, HD. It is an air freshener/deodorizer. Mango Mango!
*slaps ass*
Post a Comment