Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Good mood

I am in a really good mood today, which is a drastic change from the mood I was in yesterday. I hope it lasts. :)

How's your mood today?

24 comments:

Bravie said...

*smooch* I'm very glad that you are in a good mood. Keep it up.
You must have farted. That always makes people feel better. :P

Jen said...

*evil eye* I do not fart. And don't even think about farting in my blog, Missy.

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

I'm in a great mood and it will be even better tomorrow.

Wonders if I can get in a double *smooch* Jen and Carey, two smooches are better than one.

mm said...

Yay for great moods! I'm assuming the naked photos I've been sending are helping? :P

Jen said...

*smoooch* to Slim. And give one to that beautiful wife of yours, too. And here's one more to give to that beautiful baby tomorrow. *smooooooooooooooooch*

*giggles* at MM. Oh yes. They are helping muchly.

Seana said...

I'm happy you're in a good mood.

Aislinn Sirk said...

I find when I'm in a bad mood, it's fun to hide dead mice around people's offices.

Jen said...

Thanks, Seana. *smooch*

Bob- (it has to be said) That was you?

Surveysez said...

Want to send some of that my way? Cause when the clerk says "Have a nice day" and I want to reply "Thanks, but I have other plans" I'm thinking I'm on the verge of a sour mood.

Jen said...

No problem Sez! I think I might just have enough good mood to share.
*sprikles good mood dust on Sez*
*adds the secret ingredient, a hug*

Bravie said...

*poot*

What is "sprikles"?

Did you get laid?

Jen said...

Dammit, Carey. *sigh*

LOL. Sprinkles. I am sitting on the floor because my chair is so uncomfortable, and it's kinda hard to see the screen. I didn't notice my typo.

Ha! LMAO. *snort* Oh, that's a good one. You? are funny! *gigglepants*
(Translation: Yeah fucking right. *sigh*)

Bravie said...

Wanna do it? <--foreplay for Carey

Jen said...

Uh. Shyeah. <--- "yes" for Jen

arkie said...

I think Jen was constipated, and finally got some relief. Or she got laid.

Swami said...

I'm in a pretty good mood too. I am making my daughter wash the walls in the kitchen. Then I am going to make her paint them.

Making other people work makes me happy!

Glowie said...

mine sucks.
*grin*

~Nutz said...

*yawn* I dunno. I'm kind of tired and have a little headache today.

...but YAY! for you!

Surveysez said...

I feel much better. Thanks.

kim (weltek) said...

Meh. I'm here. *smooches* to you for being in a good mood!

kim (weltek) said...

*Remembers there are dark chocolate M&Ms in my desk*
I'm better now.

mm said...

Jen has an M&M, too, you know. *smile*

mtw said...

I am in a good mood, too. Maybe it's those nude photos you're been forwarding to me. :-)

Bravie said...

I'm in a bad mood. *pout* my cable went out last night and I didn't get to see Prison Break. waaaaaaah