So, when I took driver's ed in high school, the manueverabilty (parallel parking, reversing, whatever you call it) part of the test was pretty much a joke. The instructor gave us step-by-step instructions on how to do it for that specific test- ie, when you see the cone in your sideview mirror, cut the wheel 1/2 way to the right, then when you notice the cone in your other mirror turn the wheel back, etc. Consequently, I never really learned the proper way to judge things when reversing. I've never felt comfortable when backing up, and parallel parking? fuggedabouit!
But! we went to lunch today at this place with a tiny parking lot with slanted spaces. All of the spaces going the same way I was going were filled, so I had to try and get into a slanted space that was going the opposite way. "Just back in" my mom says. I *snort* at her and say "Sure. Easy for you to say." But you know what? I did it perfectly on my first try! Right in the middle of the lines and perfectly lined up in the slanted space. I didn't have to "Austin Powers" it at all. It was like buttah, and I was so proud of myself. So proud that I rewarded myself with 2 long island iced teas. *hic* So if this post didn't make any sense at all, I blame the drink.
And since I'm updating and blogger seems to be letting people load pics, (I've been trying to load this pic for 3 days!) may I present to you Joshua Jackson's Fabulous Ass! *grin*

And just for
PS- I find it amusing that Blogger's spell check doesn't recognize the word "blogger" LOL.

16 comments:
Good job! *pats Jen on the head*
Bubble butt! *pinches Josh's bum*
Gratuitous butt shots - wonderful!
Glow's a bum pincher!!
Congrats on your parking job. You never did get me a drink yesterday. Butthead. :)
I am in awe of you. I can't parallel park at all. The town where I took my driving test didn't have parallel parking, so it wasn't an issue.
*raises fist*
Yeah! Fuck you Blogger! I am continuing having problems today. Took me five minutes to make a comment here. This is what they say:
Blogger Problem
This server is currently experiencing a problem. An engineer has been notified and will investigate.
Status code: 1-500-73
Investigating??? Gee. sounds all serious & stuff.
*raises fist*
Yeah! Fuck you Blogger! I am continuing having problems today. Took me five minutes to make a comment here. This is what they say:
Blogger Problem
This server is currently experiencing a problem. An engineer has been notified and will investigate.
Status code: 1-500-73
Investigating??? Gee. sounds all serious & stuff.
Dammit! Now it made me double post. Grrr...
Keep your hands to yourself, Glow. *squinty eyes*
Glad you liked them, Survey.
DRINKS ON CAREY!! is the saying, not DRINKS ON JEN!!
*basks in Arkie's awe*
LOL @ Nutz.
JEN! I'm at work! I can't be looking at no nekkid pictures!
Wow, he has a big butt. *giggle* And, it's so white LOL.
Bravo on the parking perfection. I'd have seen the parking spaces available and just said to hell with it and found some other restaurant to eat at. *grin*
Who is this man whose butt I'm seeing? *totally clueless*
Congrats on the awesome parking! I am a mediocre parker. If it's a normal sized spot, I'm fine. If it's small, I always err on the side of not trying.
I replied to Nookie earlier, and now it's gone. *sigh* I was all funny and stuff, too. Dammit.
Kim, Joshua Jackson is best known for being one of the gang on Dawson's Creek. He's been in a bunch of movies too. I'm sure you'll recognize him if I ever get to post the pics I want to. And I know he's somewhere else here on my blog. Or, go here:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005045/
Nice ass! I too enjoy a nice male bubble butt.
*smooches* to the uber parallel parker Jen!
I keep opening your blog but I swear it's just to look for updates.
LOL. I don't have anything to update right now, so you'll just have to continue to enjoy this post. Remember! Look, but don't touch. *grin*
LOL @ butt shots.
Hooray for you for parking properly! You, like, so totally rawk!
Hooray for fearless parking!
Hooray for boy bubble butts!
I must be feeling celebratory today.
Post a Comment