If I could do it all again, I'd go back and change everything. If you gave me back those years, I'd do it all better, I swear.
Did you give him his birthday spankings on his bare bum?
Happy belated birthday, Joshua!*smooch* to Jen
Oh my. Steve just made me *thud* with that scenario. *swoon**smooches* for you both.
Am I still allowed to call him Joshua?
Why wouldn't you be allowed to call him Joshua?
cause you keep calling him "Josh".
LOL. I like either Josh or Joshua, but all his fan sites and other actors talking about him call him Josh, so I figured that's what he likes to be called. :)Joshua is one of my favorite names, btw. Ryan is the other.
So? did you do something special for his big day? *evil grin*
Woohoo..*smooches* back and I'm with Nutz. Did you share any new tricks with Josh *evil grin*
MMMMM...Josh Jackson. I will watch anything with him in it, just to see him....
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Did you give him his birthday spankings on his bare bum?
Happy belated birthday, Joshua!
*smooch* to Jen
Oh my. Steve just made me *thud* with that scenario. *swoon*
*smooches* for you both.
Am I still allowed to call him Joshua?
Why wouldn't you be allowed to call him Joshua?
cause you keep calling him "Josh".
LOL. I like either Josh or Joshua, but all his fan sites and other actors talking about him call him Josh, so I figured that's what he likes to be called. :)
Joshua is one of my favorite names, btw. Ryan is the other.
So? did you do something special for his big day? *evil grin*
Woohoo..*smooches* back and I'm with Nutz. Did you share any new tricks with Josh *evil grin*
MMMMM...Josh Jackson. I will watch anything with him in it, just to see him....
Post a Comment