I think it is best described as taupe. A gray-tan-green-ish mishmash. The point is, even though I do like the color, I wanted purple. It is definitely not purple. If I'm not a couch potato tonight, I might fool around with it some.
I put this template on one of my blogs, and played around with it. I never could get it all changed, but I did get most of it. I think color #CFCFCF is closest to what you would want.
I played around with it yesterday Arkie, and I have the color I want, but I don't know which codes to change. I was trying everything that had a color, but I usually just ended up changing the text color, and once I changed part of the background of the header. *shrug*
21 comments:
my pink one was like this. I like it.
I like it, too.
I made it wider. Is it better or worse?
It's fine. I'd have to see it narrower again to compare, but I like it how it is.
oh wow. Look at you getting all techie on us. *giggle*
oh. hmm. If you could make the text purple, you would have purple and silver. or gray. whatever. *grin*
Purple and silver/gray would be wonderful. But this color is more brown than gray. The purple does not look good with it. :(
brown? Not on my computer. There must be something wrong with yours. *grin*
The blogger bar at the very top of the screen is silver. Compared to it, this blog is definitely tan-ish.
Looks like a greenish grey to me. *shrug*
I think it is best described as taupe. A gray-tan-green-ish mishmash. The point is, even though I do like the color, I wanted purple. It is definitely not purple. If I'm not a couch potato tonight, I might fool around with it some.
I like this one better. *smooch*
It smells like feet.
Like clean feet? or smelly feet?
I dunno. I really liked my dots. I guess I'll keep it for awhile.
I take it Monsty doesn't like it. Well, hrmph! to you.
Feet are gross.
Gotta go, Wentworth is back on.
You could probably change the background color. Just have to edit the template.
I put this template on one of my blogs, and played around with it. I never could get it all changed, but I did get most of it. I think color #CFCFCF is closest to what you would want.
I played around with it yesterday Arkie, and I have the color I want, but I don't know which codes to change. I was trying everything that had a color, but I usually just ended up changing the text color, and once I changed part of the background of the header. *shrug*
It definitely looks taupe on my puter. I like the layout. Easier to read for old eyes. :-)
http://justatestforstah.blogspot.com/
I went through and checked what all I could change. I made comments by the ones that I could see a difference.
Arkie! You're the best. Thank you! *smoooooooooooch*
Post a Comment