Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! *sobs*
So, you know how I'm in love with our FedEx delivery guy? *sniff* Well, he just came in and was chatting with my mom. *sniff* And they were talking about how much snow we were supposed to be getting tomorrow. *sniff* And he said "We have to go out to Mentor tomorrow. We have to places we have to go to."
We? We? WE?!?!
*throws self to floor and sobs*
I don't like today. *sniff*
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Gah! I hate when that happens. *hug*
Maybe he meant his brother. Or his sister. Or his mom. Or his son. Or his daughter. Or his dad. Or his cousin. Or aunt. Or uncle. Or grandmother. Or grandfather. Or his roommate.
*hug*
Or girlfriend. Or boyfriend. Or wife. Or husband.
*sigh* *pout*
Well that sucks.
Agree with Glowie. Could be his dog or cat. *HUGS*
Our FedEx guy is GORGEOUS! Of course he's still in shorts. He's an ex-baseball player. Married but soooooooooooo yummy to look at. I get all tongue tied when I'm at the front desk and he comes in and smiles his brilliant smile LOL.
Yeah, I try to never refer to DH when I'm talking to a guy, just so I don't end up devastating him. I always want them to think they have a chance. But I'm a ho like that. *grin*
{{hugs}} Jen. It's just more proof that boys suck.
Just FTR, of course I realize that "we" could mean any number of people. But realistically, it's most probable that he's talking about a gf. (He doesn't wear a ring, so I don't think it's a wife.) I mean, he's gorgeous and nice and sweet. Why wouldn't he have a gf? *head tilt*
Nookie! I act like a fool whenever he comes in. I stare and drool and swoon. I'm such a dork.
MM! What a ho! *grin*
Hun...most of the time when someone goes to mentor, it is not with a SO. It is someone that they are in the mentoring program with. A friend.
{{{{hugs}}} anyway, and next time ask about the mentoring program. Act like you are a little interested, even if you are not, and maybe you'll get an answer.
*smooch*
LOL Syren. Mentor is the name of a city out here, on the east side of Cleveland. :)
Post a Comment