Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Erm, not exactly...

So, I put in a request for a winter siggie, it read as follows:

I humbly request a winter siggie. I'd like it to represent what winter, snow and ice mean to me... falling on my butt. *grin* If I could have a little animated thing with someone walking and slipping on some ice, that would be great! It would bring smile to those all around, because really, what's funnier than watching someone fall down over and over again?

And this is what I got:



Am I a complete and total bitch for looking at this and going, "No thanks!" Ice skaters falling down is not funny. Ok, it is a little bit funny, but it's so not what I had in mind. And I really do appreciate the sig makers. It's so generous of them to give up their time to make things for us, but... I just don't like it. *sigh* I feel awful. I haven't even said thank you yet. Blah! I'm a bitch!!
(or maybe it's just 'cause I don't like Cygnus. *snort*)

23 comments:

mm said...

Bwhahahah! That's the funniest damn sig pic ever!!

Okay, no, it's not. And don't feel like a bitch just because you don't like it, you should feel like a bitch for many, many, other more important reasons.

My advice? PM someone and tell them that you want a sig pic, (be more specific, not that you weren't already) and tell them you are asking them because their work is more your style. They will be very flattered and eager to please you.

Bravie said...

You're such a bitch. :P

*grin*

arkie said...

Well, if I could do animation, I would make you one, but that's beyond my skill levels.

arkie said...

And you have a red wavy thingy over there.

Glowie said...

heh.

Breezy said...

I wouldn't use it. *grin* But I'm a bitch.

Breezy said...

Further proof that I'm a bitch. I asked for a nonholiday sig. What did I get?

Jen said...

What's the problem Breezy? You think Santa's are holiday-ish? *snort*

I want to steal the one that PM made for Cutsy Tootsy and put my name on it. I love that one. *pout*

Breezy said...

*evil eye* First I'm totally ignored in that thread and then I get Santas. Santas!!! pffffttt

I PM'd Trybe.

Schnookie said...

I can't see your siggy here Jen. I'll have to wait until tonight to see it at home.

I know what you mean though. You do take a chance on who will do your siggy.

I had one made by someone that I didn't really like. I used it for about a week then stopped.

arkie said...

Breezy... give people some time! (I had to make cookies last night to bring into work, or I would have done one for you.)

gothmog said...

I've long since retired from the siggy-making business, but I'll unretire if anyone trusts me to make one. I'll have some time on my hands this weekend.

And the best part? I work for *smooches*

arkie said...

*smooch* *smooch* *smooch*
Please, please, please can I have a goth-siggie?

Jen said...

*kicks* Arkie out of the way. Go make some cookies or something. :P

I love your siggies, G. I trust you implicitly. (Did I use that word right?) Do you need ideas? 'Cause I really don't have any. It doesn't have to be x-mas or winter related.
*smooch*smooch*smooch*smooch*smooch*
(5 smooches for 5 siggies, right? *grin*)

arkie said...

*kicks* Jen. I don't feel like making cookies, so there!

arkie said...

Wow, my clever reply astounds even me. *grin*

gothmog said...

One for arkie, one for Jen, check. I'll do them this weekend. I hope I still have an account at the other place, cuz I haven't been there in a while.

And Jen, I haven't visited your blog because you don't want me to list it in my blogroll. I go there first, when I have time. So there. :P

Breezy said...

OK, I'm here to say... I love Arkie!!!! *smooch* I love what you PM'd me. *smooch*

Jen said...

LOL Arkie. You're amazingly clever. *snort*

Thank you, G! *waits by red flag*

Pffffft Breezy. Why don't you go to Arkie's blog to say you love her. This is MY blog, you're supposed to say you love me. *rolls eyes*

arkie said...

*smooch* I love you, too, Breezy. *smooch*

Oh, and I love you, too, Jen. *kicksmooch*

gothmog said...

Jen and arkie--my sincere apologies for having to rescind my offer--an emergency has taken up my free time today and tomorrow. I'll give you both a rain-check, however. Promise.

Jen said...

No worries, G. I hope everything is ok. *big smooch*

arkie said...

Don't worry about it, G. I hope everything's ok.