Wednesday, November 16, 2005
fuckingfuckerfuckhead
There is a person from OT that I am beginning to despise more and more every day. I can barely even stand them anymore. And the sad thing? they used to be a pretty cool person. I don't know what the fuck happened to turn them into such a self-righteous, argumentative piece of crap. I really wish I could go into a huge rant about them here, but I can't because some of you who read this might be friends with this person. *sigh* I hate being pissed off. It gives me a headache.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Ack! Who are you talking about? PM me, please!
I can't PM you. What if you're friends with this person and you tell them what I said? That would not be good. *sigh*
Oh, and you know what else is giving me a headache? It's effing snowing!! *cries*
And I just spent $100 on beauty products that aren't going to make me beautiful. I hate spending money. *sobs*
First of all, if the person is agumentative, I can guaruntee I'm not friends with them. (unless it's Carey) You can't hate them alone, you need backup!
And? *sigh* I've seen your picture. Is that really you? Because if it is, then I just don't understand you.
I want to shake you and force you to see what other people see when they look at you, (but I'm afraid that might scare you).
You're sweet. You lie, but you're sweet. :D (Don't take it personal. I think everyone who tells me I'm not ugly is a liar.)
You mean the pics in the album? That is indeed me, but when I was a bit thinner.
I'm not argumentative. *evil eye*
Well duh! My pictures are dated and when I was thinner too. But I can see your face just fine. I guess all us liars are in good company though. *grin*
Carey, are you arguing the point?
Okay, I will admit to being argumentative.
I think the proper word for the person you are talking about is first confontational and then argumentative.
You *are* beautiful. And I? am always right, so that solves that.
PM me, and tell me who it is. I can probably guarantee I'm not friends with whomever it is.
I think the proper word for the person I'm talking about is first ass and then hat. :D
I sorry. I'll try to be nicer. *sniff*
Is it me? I hope it's not me, but I'm afraid that due to the sheer volume of my posts lately that it might be. Waaaaaaah.
Or not. :) *smooch* You can tell me who it is, and I'll join your hate club. :)
It is neither Breezy nor Iggy. I lvoe you both. *smooch*
Post a Comment