Tuesday, October 09, 2007

*hack hack*

I am getting sick. I have just about coughed up a lung today. My throat is so sore and scratchy, if I take a deep breath it sends me into a coughing fit. And I can feel my nose preparing to be stuffed. I haven't had a cold in such a long time. I guess my streak is over.

I want to go home and lie down. *sniffle*

If anyone wants to see new pics of Tate and Aidan... buy me a digital camera. :)
Actually, I will try and get my sister to send me some pics from Tate's 5th Birthday party that we had this past Sunday. Hopefully I can post some soon.

Hope everyone is doing well! I don't post comments much these days, but I am still reading. *air smooches*

7 comments:

MM said...

Yay, you updated! Booo, you are getting sick. :(

You do need a digital camera! You just had your birthday so the next big thing is x-mas, right? Start working the fam right now!

Take care, Jen!


*besa*

MM <--doesn't care if I get Jen's germs

Asrai said...

Oh no! Being sick is no fun. I demand that you get better...NOW! *teehee*

*pout* No Tate and Aidan pics? What's up with that? I demand someone here with more cash flow than me buy my girl a digi camera...NOW! *teehee*

*air smoochies* Get well, sweetie!

Bravie said...

*puts on mask to enter blog*
Take your vitamin C and zinc. *grin*
I hope you feel better soon. And don't hack up a lung. That isn't very healthy at all.<--I'm very helpful.

Puffy said...

*sprays blog with "airborne in a can"

Hope this is over in a day or so!

arkie said...

*smooch*
Hope you get over the cold soon!

Glowie said...

ummm. I thought we gave you a digital camera. No? I wonder where we put it then. hmmmm.

Funny. I have a sore throat and itchy eyes.

momma said...

About time you updated!!! But I do not like updates telling us you are sick. You are not supposed to be sick at all. I think Cod needs to come in here and make you feel better.

*hugs*