Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Picture time!

Here are some pics from Tate's birthday bowling party.





My BIL's brother makes amazing cakes. Tate was in love with this one. :)


Make a wish!


Aidan was having fun at first...



And then by the end of the day he was so over it. *giggle*

11 comments:

Glowie said...

Wow! That cake is amazing!
Tate is getting so big. Love the picture of him holding Aidan.

*smooch*

MM said...

Wow, Tate has changed a lot since the last pic I saw of him. He's getting so big! It looks like a great party!

I too love the pic of him holding Aidan.

*besa*

frodis said...

Tate is such a cutie face. I love his smile! What an adorable kid.

Aidan is an adorable little bug, too.

That's a great cake. I made my little brother a Wrigley Field cake once.

Bravie said...

Wow, he's gotten so big. Such a cutie, both of them. And way cool cake. *smooch*

Schnookie said...

OMH is Tate ever cute! And, he sure has grown up fast.

Love that cake. MMMMM chocolate cake!

Such a cute little baby.

Thanks for sharing the pics with us Jen. They really made me smile because of all the cuteness.

Asrai said...

Great looks run in your family, that's for sure! Tate and Aidan are gorgeous!

That cake rocks! I've never had a cake that cool before! *swipes icing with finger while no one's looking* Are the bowling balls (on the cake) plastic or gumballs? Pretty nifty!

Jen said...

Thanks everyone. I will be sure to tell Tate (and Aidan) how cute all my imaginary friends think he is. *grin* I bet he'll say "Uhh. Ok, Aunt Jen. Whatever." LOL.

Asrai- They are gumballs. Everything on the cake was edible except the bowling pins, which were candles. The red stuff down the side of the lanes was licorice. And the little brown dots formed into the triangle are chocolate chips. :)

momma said...

So very, very cute! It looks like Tate had a wonderful birthday party.

Aidan has gotten so big!!!

Puffy said...

I love that cake! The boys are precious!!

Anonymous said...

*bookmarks this thread for the cake idea for Conner's bowling party in a few years*

Thank you for the pictures. I agree with MM. My goodness, he is getting big.

Seana said...

What a cute couple of kids!