(Click to enlarge the cuteness)



Big brother Tate brushing his "lil' cutie baby's" hair.

Aunt Jen *LOVES* Aidan :)


My favorite pic. :)

In other news, I am soooooooo not cut out to be a parent. 3 days of watching Tate and running back and forth to the hospital and I.am.exhausted. zzzzzzzzzzzzz (But it was worth it.)
More later...

15 comments:
OMH! Aidan is so frikken cute! Of course, so is his brother, Tate! I've seen the Tate cuteness up close and personal! You have some mighty fine looking nephews! Of course, they have a fox for an Auntie!
Congrats to your sister and BIL! Thank you for sharing, Jen! Now, go rest and all will be well with the world again! *smoochies* for Aunt Jen!
yay! He's gorgeous. *smooch smooch smooch smooch*
Congrats to sister and big brother smooches for Tate.
Love you.
Oh how beautiful!
I love, love, love newborns!
The ones of Tate and Aidan together are my favorites as well!
Who's that pretty girl? You are a wonderful aunt! Please be my aunt?
Awwwwwwww. *baby smooches* Yay for the new auntie. Congrats. *swalt*
Yay! Yay! Yay!
Congrats to all of you. So so so so so happy for you Jen!!!
Awww, you are ALL so cute! :)
*pinches Aidan's cheeks*
*pinches Jen*
I looked at the first pic and thought, wow that child has huge hands LOL.
So beautiful! Love the pic of you and the baby together and the one of Tate and his little brother. So sweet!!!
Congrats!!!
You are such a good aunt!!!
He's gorgeous, you are gorgeous and Tate is so adorable. *smooch*
Oh, he's so beautiful!
Yay!!! Congrats on the new addition to the family! He's adorable, just like his big brother.
What a couple of cuties!
Congrats, Auntie Jen.
Aww! Congrats to the new Auntie!
He's gorgeous!
Sooooooooooooo cute!!!
You look great, too.
Awwwww so cute. *baby smooches*
My favorite picture is of you and Aidan. I went to a chiropractor several years ago after a car accident. It didn't hurt.
Post a Comment