Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Question...

Are the boards insanely slow for everyone else, or is it this new version of IE that I installed that is messing everything up?

Grrrr.

I really have nothing to update about. I'm sure I could think of something, but I don't feel like thinking. :)

13 comments:

mm said...

Yay! It's not just me! You just saved me from defragmenting my computer.

Oh and LMAO! You should have seen my face when I read your comment to me. Mouth dropped open and audible gasp came out.

*pretends to still be mad*

Jen said...

*defragments MM*

But you laughed, right? If not, it would just be mean and then I'd have to feel bad. LOL

mm said...

Laugh? Is that the same as when your eyes well up with tears and your tummy starts to hurt? Because in that case, yes.

Jen said...

You laughed so hard you cried? Damn, I'm funny! :D

mm said...

Doh! You got me on that one. Damnit.

Shall we kiss and make up?

Jen said...

*applies Blistex Silk and Shine*
*puckers up*
*makes note to start more fights*

mm said...

*rubs off Blistex*
*applies cherry red lipstick*
*makes mental note to make up more often*

Bravie said...

The boards are slow. That aside, I downloaded the new IE7 and then uninstalled it because I hated it.
*smooch*

Jen said...

MM- Are you applying the lipstick to me, or to yourself? Red really isn't my color, but I would wear it for you. ;-)

Carey- I kind of like IE7. I like how it opens things up in tabs instead of individual windows. The new version of Firefox does that too. I use that at home.

Swami said...

I think we have IE7. When my alpha geek installed it the darn thing took over and reorganized so many things in ways I didn't like. So I made my geek go in and fix some of my favorite things back to look more like they always did. Now I'm happy and the geek is happy. Sometimes, I resist change.

Glowie said...

*waves to Jen*

I'm not sure if the boards are slow. I'm not sure what version of IE I have.

HistoryDetective said...

OK, so it wasn't just me! Whew!

Did I miss the kissing?

Puffy said...

The boards are slow. The blogs are slow. I didn't install the new edition of IE. Mr. Puffy installed it and I don't think I want it. I resist change.