So down there *points down* I wrote about my new favorite show It Takes a Thief, and my crush on the host, Matt. I sat down to watch the episode I taped today from today and upon my first glance at Matt, I squealed and said "That's my shirt!" I don't know why it thrilled me so much to own the same shirt as him, but it did (see 1st sentence).
A pic of me, wearing said shirt:

I think I have a new favorite shirt. *dork grin* Oh, and we also both wear it with a long sleeved shirt underneath. I usually sport the grey, and Matt was wearing a navy shirt. Navy? Totally does not go with the shirt. I don't know what the wardrobe people were thinking. LOL.
PS- It is a mens shirt from Old Navy. Matt does not wear womens clothes. That I know of.
This? was a really lame update. I'm almost embarrassed to post it. Heh.

29 comments:
How cute are you? Like a button I tell ya!
Hey is that Glow?
I love that pic of you and Glowie.
*smooch* Yes, you are a dork, but a cute dork LOL.
Cute as a button dork.
And the use of the word Dork is not like how we used dork when refering to Bob's Dork.
LOL z'baby. I think I'm going to need a replacement word for dork. The word dork is now tainted.
I think Matt must be a homo. Wearing the same shirt and all. Just like your other boyfriend was gay. Josh something, right?
*runs*
Oh my word. I hadn't read that entry of Bob's yet. I now really regret calling myself a dork. LOL
Carey, just because you're a big homo doesn't mean everyone else is. *whack*
I can't find It Takes a Thief anywhere.
Wow, I'm torn between "I love that pic!" and , "I'm jealous I'm not IN that pic!".
I'll go with the first one. You have a beautiful smile, both of you!
Really, Puffy? It's on the Discovery Channel twice a day. Maybe they don't show it over there on the wrong coast. *grin*
ummm.... how has this been here since Monday? What day is today? Seriously. I seem to be stumbling upon updates I missed and I could swear that I've checked already. *sigh*
Lovely picture!
I am still liking the show but I forget what the guys' names are, lol. Is Matt the skinny one who can climb like a cat? I watch on tape and I stop watching when they start to install the new security system. That doesn't appeal to me at all. I just like to watch the robbing and the people watching the tape of their robbing. But now I fear burglars, lol. My house would be soooo easy!
Huh. Glowie, I get all my comments emailed and yours never came. I guess Blogger doesn't like you.
Swami, the guy who does all the break ins and climbs like Spiderman is Jon. I like the other guy. Well, I like them both, but I have the crush on Matt. The home security segment is kind of boring sometimes, but I like when they try to break back in at the end of the show. It's usually pretty funny.
My apartment would probably be easy to break in to, but I don't have anything valuable other than my laptop. Heh.
*giggle* I like the pic and your shirt.
Gay boy lover.
If I like straight boys and gay boys, does that make me bi? *gigglesnort*
I had a similar dork reaction when they read a question I asked on the Caps online radio show. I believe the email I send J said "eeeeeeeeeeeee!"
I think if you like straight boys and gay boys, you just want to admire some of them.
*snort* Yes, I definitely think you are bi.
Now I know why you kept insisting on walking behind me. Ya queer.
I don't know what you are talking about.
*checks out Carey's ass*
Hey! You never asked *me* to walk ahead of you. *pout*
Um, hello? She sat next to you at dinner and practically made out with you all night. *rolls eyes*
MM- I didn't ask for your permission, I just went ahead and checked out your ass. *wolf whistle*
I didn't make out with her all night, Carey. I spent a good 10 minutes trying to convince her to kiss me in the first place. *pouts*
*gives MM the evil eye, but forgives her because she's got a nice ass*
LOL! Thank god you'd already been drinking! *looks at my icky ass*
Sweetie, I was a girl-girl kiss virgin back then. Wait til next time! ;-)
Me? Drink? Nevah! *grin*
Oh good! So, when are you coming to visit me?
*applies lip balm*
*gets out white bread and toaster*
I think it's funny that the title of this is "stupid things that make me smile" and the first thing you notice is the picture of you with me and you're smiling.
LOL, Glow. I would never call you stupid. Unless you keep writing with sentence fragments. <--- isn't that one, too? Heh.
Yes, that is a sentence fragment. *squinty eyes*
LOL @ Glow
This whole thread made me giggle.
But it has a picture of you and Glow. An absolutely adorable picture. That makes it worth posting.
Post a Comment