Monday, January 29, 2007

2 Years

Wow. I've been blogging for 2 years now. It doesn't seem like that long at all. I guess time flies when you're having fun! Thank you all for making our little corner of the blogosphere such a cool place to hang out and get to know each other and be silly and become better friends. I love you guys. *sniff*

*group hug*

PS- My underwire is squeaking and it's driving me a little bit insane.

15 comments:

Bravie said...

Are you PMSing? What all this gushy goo? *grin*
*swalt* Love you.

Jen said...

LOL. Actually I finished that a couple days ago. Mabye I'm PostMS'ing. :P

~Nutz said...

Congrats on two wild, wonderful years!

{{{hugs}}}

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of a bra squeaking before. What kind of bra is this exactly?

*smooch* I'm very happy you are here.

Swami said...

Happy blogiversary, Jen.

Have you tried WD-40?

Glowie said...

At least the wire isn't poking you.

*smooch*

Zombs said...

*smooch*
No joke here...you just make our blog community fub and special.

Breezy said...

That's! What that noise is. Been driving me nuts. *grin*

arkie said...

I read that as "underwear" at first and wondered what kind of underwear squeaks?

*kicksmooch*

mtw said...

*LOL @ underwire comment*
*joins the group hug*

kim (weltek) said...

If underwear was squeaky, carey would have something to blame her poot noises on.

Swami said...

Fub?

mm said...

Happy anniversary, Jen! Without the blogs, I would have never gotten to know you as I have, and I am so extremely grateful for you.

And Valentine's Day is coming!!!

<3

Jen said...

Yay! I've always wanted to be fub!
*laughs at Zombs* ;-)

Boo- It's just a normal bra, as far as I knew. It only squeaks on the right side. I can wear it as long as I don't move my right arm. *grin*

*tries to oil bra* *smooches Swami*

MM! I am so happy for our friendship. I love you, my Valentine. *besa*

HistoryDetective said...

Happy (belated) anniversary!