Did you guess yet? Huh? I'll wait...
Give up?
I'm sitting in my recliner. Surfing the internet. On my brand spanking new laptop! Squeeee! I'm so excited. You have no idea how good it feels not to be sitting on the world's most uncomfortable computer chair right now.
I've already run into my first laptop related problem. Ya see, a lot of my numerical passwords I make up by what is easy to remember on the number keypad and I don't even pay attention to what numbers I'm pushing. But laptops don't really have number keypads. So when I went to sign in to Blogger, I couldn't remember what numbers my password was! LOL. I am soooo used to using a keypad. A lot of my work is entering numbers, so I use it a lot. This is going to take some getting used to. :)
But yay! I *heart* my new laptop. It's so new and clean and free of junk. And everything that I put on it will be done my way. Suh-weet. *happy dance*
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
*smooch* A big YAY!!! for you.
Can I pull my couch up next to your recliner?
Hurray! I wish I had a laptop, too. *pout*
*smooches Carey*
*scootches recliner over to make room for HD's couch*
*lets Puffy borrow laptop*
*pout* I want one.
My work laptop has a ten key that I can plug in when on site at a clients. *grin*
So? Did you ever go to bed last night? Or did you stay up with the new toy all night?
I saw one of those when I was looking for new gadgets, Breezy. I might have to buy one. :)
I went to bed around 12:30, Carey. *yawn*
yay!
*love*
Yay for splurging on the new laptop! Now it'll be easier to watch TV and type at the same time.
I have a laptop. I hate it. I never use it. It weighs about 40 pounds.
Yay! I love my laptop too. :-)
What *I* really need is a new recliner!
Hey! I want a laptop too! *whine*
Actually, I am really happy for you Jen! I think this means you will be online more often, and updating your blog every.single.day., right? *grin*
Online more often? Probably.
Updating blog every day? Not gonna happen. Just because I have a new computer, that doesn't mean I have anything new to say. *grin*
*sniffs the air*
Love that new laptop scent! Congratulations!
Awesome about the laptop. Did you get a great deal on it? So many places online offer great deals. I'm pretty sure my mom is waiting on me to buy her a new one but she'll be waiting a while longer. I bought my sister a computer over thanksgiving madness friday.
Yay Jen!!! I'm happy for you and gellus at the same time! Lately, I've been telling anyone who'll listen that I'm getting myself a laptop as soon as I can afford one. That way I'll be able to take it to the cottage with me and be online during the summer too.
I want to sit in my lazyboy, in front of the fire and tv instead of in the other room where it's freezing cold and I can't see a tv. *pout*
Yay for you!
I can so related about the keypad.
Congrats! I know what you mean about numerical passwords.
Post a Comment