If I could do it all again, I'd go back and change everything. If you gave me back those years, I'd do it all better, I swear.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Too cute.*smooches* for little man Tate.
Oh my gosh, I love his hair color! What a cutie!
OMH he sure knows how to pose for the cameras.He's so adorable Jen!
What a cutie pie!
Oh how freaking cute! I love the second one.
He takes after you! You'll get years of fun and laughs out of him, I'm sure.
He's adorable, Jen. Such beautiful eyes!
Tell him again next time you see him that Glowie says he's handsome. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" *giggle*
ACK! I missed the cute nephew pics!*stomps foot*
*opens secret Tate stash*
I saw the pics Jen, and he is a little heartbreaker in the making. What a cutie!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Too cute.
*smooches* for little man Tate.
Oh my gosh, I love his hair color! What a cutie!
OMH he sure knows how to pose for the cameras.
He's so adorable Jen!
What a cutie pie!
Oh how freaking cute! I love the second one.
He takes after you! You'll get years of fun and laughs out of him, I'm sure.
He's adorable, Jen. Such beautiful eyes!
Tell him again next time you see him that Glowie says he's handsome. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" *giggle*
ACK! I missed the cute nephew pics!
*stomps foot*
*opens secret Tate stash*
I saw the pics Jen, and he is a little heartbreaker in the making. What a cutie!
Post a Comment