Saturday, September 16, 2006

The Last Kiss

I went to the movies last night with my friend Tracy. We saw "The Last Kiss" starring my former pretend boyfriend Zach Braff, and one of my girl crushes, Rachel Bilson. OMH. I loved this movie. It was wonderful. Funny, dramatic, touching, everything a good movie should be. The soundtrack contained 2 of my very favoritest songs. When it ended, I wanted to watch it all over again. Heh. Go see it! And take me with you! :) (Note: contains a few rather sexual scenes, and a lot of swearing. Tons of f-bombs, which for some reason the rest of the theater found to be hilarious. I don't know why, but they laughed everytime someone said fuck. It was odd. I hate theater goers. They can be sooooo annoying. LOL.)

After that we went to Damon's and had some drinks and dinner. She got me a hilarious birthday card and burned me the new Tool cd. Yay! We sat and chatted for a while after dinner, and then called it a night. It was a very nice time. :)

Today I'm off to my mom's house. I don't think there will be anything special going on. Hopefully there will be some birthday cake! I want cake!

Thank you all for your birthday messages over in Carey's blog. *group smooch*

13 comments:

Aislinn Sirk said...

Happy, happy birthday!

See I came all the way over here to say it, which means I mean it the mostest!

Bravie said...

*smooch*
Happy Birthday. Have a good time at your Mom's.

Puffy said...

Thanks for the movie recommendation. I like Zach Braff. It sounds like a wonderful birthday, with friends and family. Happy Birthday!

yvonne said...

I like Zach too. I will add this to my must see list.

Hope your birthday was extra fabulous!

*smooch*

Glowie said...

This movie got good reviews somewhere. I forget where. I'm glad you liked it. Hope you had a good day yesterday. Love you. *smooch*

mm said...

I'll look into the movie, it sounds good.

Hope you got your cake! :)

kim (weltek) said...

Sounds like you had a great time! How is the new Tool cd?

Syren said...

sorry this is late, but I hope you had a wonderful day sweetie.

much hugs and kisses

Immunegirl said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

And thanks for the movie rec. :)

Jen said...

Thanks everyone. Birthay was good. Low-key, nothing to exciting. I got a spice rack, 2 cook books, a skillet and a foam mattress topper thingy. Isn't it funny how gifts get soooo boring as you get older? LOL. These were all things I asked for, but you open them and it's like "Ok. Thanks." It's hard to squeal over a skillet. Heh.

Kim- I actually haven't listened to the whole cd yet. I've only listened to "The Pot". I love that song. :)

kim (weltek) said...

Lemme know how you like the rest of the cd when you listen to it. I've considered buying it (as a cd that both Nolay & I would like), but these days it takes a lot for me to go buy a cd. :-)

Jen said...

I could burn it for you if you want. I hardly buy cds anymore either. :)

kim (weltek) said...

*wishing I had Jen's email* My email is weltek@yahoo.com...could you email me so I can email you?