I know I've been lacking in the communication department this past week. I'm still just very weak from my 5 day hospital stay. I don't have my stomach pains anymore, but my arms hurt like a bitch. I have a blown vein in each arm from all the shit they were putting into my body through IV. One in my right hand and one on my left arm. They are swollen and very painful. Not to mention my arm muscles which are so weak. You should see my arms, totally covered in bruises from them sticking me so much. I have very hard to find veins, so they had to try about 10 different IV sites before they found one to use (then that one blew and they had to do it again, and so forth) and also I had blood taken every day. *sigh*
Nothing much to update otherwise. I have to make an appointment with a surgeon in the next few weeks. Then after I'm healed better, I will have a colonoscopy to determine what the hell is really wrong with me. If it is the diverticulitus, the doctor might suggest that I go ahead and have surgery to remove the infected portion of my intestine, otherwise I will just keep having this problem forever.
Ok, enough typing. My arms hurt. Heh.
Thursday, January 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
yikes. Well, I'm glad you got to leave the hospital anyway. Are the flowers still alive? Will you press them and save them forever?
*gives infected intestine the evil glare*
Ack!!!!! it sounds like you still need plenty of rest. Michelle and I are thinking about you.
You know how I am about sending things. You may receive flowers from in a couple of months. *smirk*
Love you. *smooch*
I am well aware of how Carey is at sending things. Well aware. After all, my birthday was two weeks ago tomorrow. *looks longingly at mailbox with tear filled eyes*
Yes, glowie- the flowers are still alive. They'll probably last another day or so. My arms hurt too bad to press them in a book. LOL.
And yes, I still need more rest. *yawn* I got pretty dizzy earlier. Too much activity today, I guess. And I also had another stomach pain. Yikes! *pout*
Your birthday, Glow? I'm still waiting for my Chritmas presents. *snort*
Love you both. *smooch*
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Both of your packages should arrive tomorrow via UPS. *hangs head*
Yay! Prezzies! (but they didn't come today *pout*)
WHAT???? Goddamnit. I'll check the tracking number at work on Monday. *sigh*
Post a Comment