I'm finally ready to admit it. I have an addiction that will probably end up killing me and it's horrible and disgusting, but I can't help myself. No matter how many times I say "Ok, this is the last time" I still go back to it. I am sick.
*stands up* My name is Jen, and I'm addicted to fast food.
This addiction is probably the main reason I am so insanely overweight (along with family genes) but I just can't stop. And yes, I have seen 'Supersize Me'. I know what horrible things this does to your body and how many preservatives and artificial crap is in the food, but I still crave it. All the time.
It's like smokers who see pictures of blackened lungs and see people dying of lung cancer every day and they know it's awful for them, but they still do it.
That's me, only with McDonalds instead of Marlboros.
*sigh*
Thursday, June 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi, my name is Knockers (you don't think I'm using my real name do you) and I am addicted to fast food.
I have a sausage McMuffin for breakfast almost everyday. I eat large french fries and drink regular soda. I do this at least three times a week.
And I smoke Marlboro.
Nice to meet you Jen. Welcome to our meetings. Want a fry?
I assume that by 'want a fry?' you mean 'want a large fry?' and not 'want an individual fry?'. Right? *grin*
I at least only drink diet pop. POP.
Post a Comment