So, my boss is a total scatterbrain. He left the office yesterday without taking his laptop, palm pilot and tickets to a baseball game that he's going to tonight with some customers. He calls up at 5:00 and asks if one of us could meet him somewhere and bring these things to him. My mom still had a bunch of loose ends to tie up at work, so I offered to go. Plus, I get to leave work a 1/2 hour early. Woo!
"Where is he at?" I asked.
"He's at The Gravel Pit down by the highway."
Umm. Ok. In my mind I'm picturing a gay biker bar and wondering what my boss is doing there, but alas it is actually just a pit full of gravel. *grin*
"Oh, and have him sign this check for the cleaning ladies. They're coming tomorrow."
No problem. So, I drive to said gravel pit, hop out of my car, and present the check to my boss for him to sign. He does and then I hand him his briefcase. We both start laughing at the shadiness of this and he says "Gee, I hope there aren't surveillance cameras here. It looks like we're making a drug deal."
I expect the cops to be bursting down my door at any moment. And I didn't even get any drugs out of it. What a rip.
Wednesday, June 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
heh. That's funny. But next time, could you try a little harder to get some drugs out of it?
I got some pot last night.
I'll try Glow. If I would have ducked around one of the gravel piles there probably would have been someone dealing. LOL.
And? you have my address, right Carebear? *waits by mailbox* :D
Yep. You go to the mailbox now. Right Now. *grin*
If you peek out my front door or my back door, you'll probably find someone dealing.
Oh and I just wanted to say that I find it amusing how many people envy that you are coming to visit me. LOL.
*sigh* You should update your blog more often. There's nothing even in here about coming to visit me! Idiot!
Post a Comment