Monday, January 31, 2005

Silverblogs...

...silverblogs... Everytime I see this, I start singing "Silver Bells" and it's making me loco. I hate christmas music with a capital HATE. I might have to change this. Coming soon... ihearttophergrace.blogspot.com. No, no. I can't do that. I would probably get a whole bunch of 13 year olds coming here to gush about how cute he is. He is cute though, isn't he? OMG- He's just so totally dreamy. {/13 year old impersonation} And why am I talking about this anyway? As of right now, the only people to visit my blog are 2 lesbians! Like they care about Topher Grace! So, in that movie his co-star was Scarlett Johansson. I never thought she was particularly pretty, but she was in this movie. I want her lips.... like, instead of mine... I don't want to kiss her. What do you guys think of her?

Shouldn't I be working right now? Yes, yes I should.

*sings* Silverblogs, silverblogs. It's Topher time in the city...

(I'm looking forward to 6:30 so I can watch That 70's Show. Luckily there is a station here that plays it like non-stop. Woooot!)

4 comments:

Bravie said...

*rolls eyes*
Oh good lord. He is a skinny little twig boy. Can't you find someone better? Like someone that two lesbians can swoon over too? Brad Pitt? John Travolta? Oh wait, they are old enough to be your father. Let's see, how about, well damnit, can't you just be a lesbo and make it easier on us?
Scarlett, eh, not so much my type. I like bad girls. How about Angelina Jolie? Now she is hot.

Glowie said...

I've always crushed on Hyde a bit. What's his name? Masterson. ummmm...Danny? Yes! That's his name.

I think Scarlett Johansen is purdy.

I like the song Silver Bells.

I am not a 13 year-old girl or a lesbian.

Bravie said...

I'm a 13 year old boy trapped in a 38 year old lesbians body.
and ooo, yes Glowie, I like Hyde too. He's very purdy.

Jen said...

Danny Masterson?? Excuse me, I have bile rising in my throat and I need to purge myself of it. *er-reh* Ok, that's better. So, yeah. He doesn't really do it for me. As I have discussed with Steph and Glowie, I don't like bad boys. I like nice boys. Ones that make you go "Awwwwww. That's so sweet." *dreamy smile*