Earlier, I ran into my bathroom door and I immediately said "Ow!" even though it didn't hurt. Then I realized I do that all.the.time. Whenever I run into something, or someone fake punches me (although in some instances it really does hurt, right Steph? *wink*) I always just blurt out "Ow!" whether it actually hurt or not. Do other people do this? Am I just a chronic whiner? Hmmm, thoughts to ponder.
Friday, January 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You are a chronic whiner *wink* but I do that too. And then, out loud, I will say "why did I say ow, that didn't hurt"
*snort!* I do that too! I'm all "that didn't hurt moron! why are you saying ow?" That was the inspiration for the post in the first place. LOL We? are so much alike it's almost scary. *smooch*
*rubs arm* That hurt. Like seriously hurt, not fake hurt. :)
I'm so relieved to find out I'm not the only faker here!
Keep up the good work Cooking schools umbria Gmc yukon denali sales http://www.hair-loss-treatment-2.info adult adhd treated with effexor Peugeot espagne
Post a Comment