Saturday, January 29, 2005

What happened?

Today was a really good day. My sister picked me up at noon and we went to drop my nephew Tate off at my mom's house so she could watch him. Amy (my sister) and I went out for lunch at some scary, dirty little place. We only went there because we had a coupon. We will never go back again. *shudder* Then we went to the movies and saw "In Good Company". I now have a crush on Topher Grace. He is adorable. Like I said... it was a good day, we had a lot of fun. So, what happened? Why do I feel so unbelievably sad right now? I was happy, and then *whoosh* just like that I feel like crying. If my period was coming this would be a normal occurence, but its not. *sigh* I think I'm gonna go be a couch potato and have a good cry or 6.

2 comments:

Bravie said...

Awww sweetie. Stop that crying. Think of good and happy things. Think about your new friendships that you have made. Think about the weight loss you have accomplished. Think about your new found love for Topher. Don't be sad. Or, here is a copromise. Be mad with me. I am mad because I am an EXPERT puzzle doer. I can put together a puzzle in no time. Glow sent me a puzzle and it is pissing me off. It is very difficult and I am very angry about this. So join me in my anger towards Glow and her DF for picking out this puzzle. Mkay?

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Stainless steel semi integrated dishwashers Future developments video conferencing Depakote low blood cell count Liposuction surgery pennsylvania Web advertising stillwater Advanced efs data recovery keygen Two latinos Vegas call centers call center solution portable washers European trips expensive onda del mar swimwear tires in tacoma wa construct call center work stations Earn kid money ways 20 http://www.asian-girls-8.info/lesbian-couple-relationship-retreat.html outsourcing india call center call centers and campaign marketing and research