Thursday, October 09, 2008

Catching up

It's a lot of reading catching up on 6 months worth of bloggy postings, but I did my best. I had no idea all the stuff I was missing while I was gone. New babies, new jobs, peep meets, etc.
I can't promise that I'll be around much, but I'm going to try. I've just become more and more introverted lately and I find it hard to hold conversations or think of things to say. But I do miss the good old days where we would goof off on blogs or OT all day. I miss feeling connected to people. I miss my invisible friends. For the most part I am a loner and I like to be alone, but I don't like being lonely and that's how I've been feeling lately. So I'm going to try and be more social, starting now.

We'll see how long that lasts. ;-)

11 comments:

arkie said...

Welcome back!
*kicksmooch*

MM said...

I missed you the mostest!!! Welcome back, Jen. Blog at your own pace, we're always happy to see you no matter how long you've been gone or how infrequently you update, really.

*besa*

MM said...

P.S. I was keeping an eye on you in the BB forums and it was nice to see you posting there. :)

Glowie said...

*smooch*

frodis said...

Yay, you're here!

Hi!

Puffy said...

I come here often, looking for you. You have been missed. I hope you can get out of this lonely thing by starting up posting here and on OT again.

Asrai said...

*squeeeeee*

Hey girl, I miss you! I was just thinking about you last weekend when we were at Barnes & Noble when I spied the magnetic words! *sigh* Great memories!!!

kim (weltek) said...

*sings Alllll byyyy mysssellf*
I like it best when you are social. *smooch*

Anonymous said...

Yay!

Sorry about my blog archives. There's really nothing to see there anyway.

*bug hugs and smooches*

Also, you really need to PM me with your new mailing address.

Swami said...

Hi Jen! Welcome back. Invisible friends are part of the cure for loneliness.

And now I have Allll Byyy My
Seeelllffff stuck in my head. *kicks Kim*

Bravie said...

Yay you no matter how long it lasts. *smooch*