That's what they said about me and now I am close to Forty. Holy fucking hell of all motherfuckers, forty. Fuck me Freddie Forty. Forty fucking Forty. *sigh*
Arkie! Have you not seen the man perform? Have you not seen the sexual energy just ooze out of him? Have you not gotten goosebumps and a little tingly just looking into his eyes?!? *thud*
Syren- It's not that I'm scared of getting older, I just don't think I'll make it that far.
14 comments:
sounds like a song. You should write it. Always makes me feel better.
*smooch* I love you.
Maybe JD will collaborate with me. *grin*
Love you too. *smooch*
If you're going to write a song, you'll probably want a better song writer than him. You can have him sing it to you after Marty writes it. *smirk*
love you more
That's what they said about me and now I am close to Forty. Holy fucking hell of all motherfuckers, forty. Fuck me Freddie Forty. Forty fucking Forty. *sigh*
From what I hear, 40 is the new 30. Whatever the fuck that means. *grin*
*swalt*
Oh, and Glow? *whack!*
JD??? EWWW! That's almost as bad as Neal. *evil grin*
So, Carey, is it 40 this year or next?
Next year, Arkie. don't push me there just yet.
Well, that's what I thought, but then I got confused. Sometimes I think *I* must be the blonde. *grin*
I'm almost 30. I actually like it.
*smooch*
Arkie! Have you not seen the man perform? Have you not seen the sexual energy just ooze out of him? Have you not gotten goosebumps and a little tingly just looking into his eyes?!? *thud*
Syren- It's not that I'm scared of getting older, I just don't think I'll make it that far.
Jen,
Yes.
No.
GAWD, NO!
*smooch*
Isn't it time for an update?
yes, update please.
Post a Comment