First, some random comments about my weekend at the lake house.
1. My Uncle Dave frickin rocks.
2. 40 mph winds make it nice and cool, but not a good environment for playing cards.
3. Drinking 100 proof vodka and then smoking almost an entire joint of strong weed is not the smartest move.
4. Throwing up for over an hour does not frickin rock.
5. If you've emptied the entire contents of your stomach except for some berry Tums and water, it actually makes the vomit taste rather pleasant. Mmm... strawberry.
6. My mom thinks it was just the vodka that made me sick, and so now thinks I'm a lightweight when it comes to alcohol, which makes me laugh.
7. My uncle and his friend found it amusing too, and so they kept up my cover by making jokes about my alcohol limitations.
8. Throwing up is sometimes a good thing, because the next day you feel much better and are free to resume drinking and smoking weed.
9. Fish tanks are fascinating when you're stoned.
10. I want to go back next weekend, but don't think I'll be able to afford the gas and tolls. *pout*
For those of you wondering how the online dating is going, it's not too bad. I've received several replies to my ad.
-One weirdo 53 year old, ummm I have 25-30 as my age range, dood.
-A few guys that I don't really think I'm interested in.
-1 nice guy, who I think I will email with for a bit. He's over in Iraq right now. He seems like a good guy, and Glow thinks I should marry him. Heh.
-1 guy that I'm really interested in, so I sent him an email but I haven't received a response yet.
Oh, and if you've noticed and/or wondered about my absence on the boards, it's only because I look at personals all day now instead of looking at the boards. I'm still around though.
*runs to check personals inbox*
Monday, August 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Bitch. Qite rubbing it in about the weed.
Yay for emailing with boys.
Are you going to leave us for some dumb boy? *evil eye*
Glad you had a nice weekend. I wish you could have more like that.
*smooch*
Ok, I won't tell you about how he gave me a bit of weed to take home with me then. *snicker*
I wouldn't leave you for a dumb boy, but an intelligent, funny, and sweet boy? Maybe. :D
*smooch*
fuck you!!!
Did someone take angry pills today? Hmm? :P
I love you. :)
Hey, Jen... Look up this guy's profile... fmrtxn34
Does he look like he's as young as he says to you? (and I know... it's not that young, in your opinion)
that was you?
I'm so glad you had a good time (puking aside).
Are you engaged yet?
I wuv u. *smooch*
Ark- I looked him up. He does look older than 36 (which I don't think is old, tyvm :P). I'd put him at about 42, but I'm not real good at judging peoples ages. Maybe he's just prematurely bald. :)
Goth- Yes, yes it was.
Glowie- Newp. He still hasn't proposed. I don't know what's taking him so long. Idiot!
*taps foot*
Well? Aren't you going to give us another update?
*smooch*
Post a Comment