Monday, August 22, 2005

I'm so vain

Just so you know, this post will be gone tomorrow. I'm just looking to get some feedback from a few people, and this was the easiest way to do it. I am going to delete this post once I have my feedback. Heh.

For those of you who might see this before I delete it and are wondering why I have posted a ton of pics of myself, I am going to be entering the world of online dating soon and I need a semi-decent recent pic of myself. I hate every pic of me, I am terribly un-photogenic. My mom and I took like 40 pics of me over the past few days. Here are the finalists. Please tell me which 2 you like best, and out of those 2, which one is your fav. I have my 2 favs, but I would like to hear other opinions. Thanks in advance. :)

I'm not sure how these are gonna line up, so I didn't number them or anything. Sorry.


EDIT- To remove pics. Thanks again for all your input. *smooches* for everyone! I'm sure I will be putting some updates here on what kind of freaks respond to my ad. :D

13 comments:

arkie said...

I like the top one, and the fourth one from the top. I think the top one is my favorite.

Good luck with the online dating! *smooch*

Jen said...

Your vote has been recorded. Thanks for playing. ;)

*smooch*

Glowie said...

hmmm. Two, four, five and eight. I will try to narrow it down some more. *grin*

Glowie said...

okay. And the fourth one is my favorite. I like it very much. *smooch*

Syren said...

I like the fifth one down, and the second to the bottom.

Good Luck and *smooch*

Bravie said...

*smooch*
I liked 5 and 7 with 7 being my favorite.

Michelle liked 1 and 4 with 4 being her favorite.

I'm proud of you. *smooch*

Glowie said...

Looking again and the fourth one is still my favorite. And it's Michelle's favorite too. Obviously we are right.
*smooch*

Bravie said...

Through sober eyes, 4 and 5 are my two favorite with number 5 being my favorite of the two.

Jen said...

Well, I put my profile up, and I used pic #4. It was my favorite, and mentioned by most everyone else. I might put up a 2nd pic after I see how it goes. I also liked #2, which didn't get much love. Heh.

Thank you all for your input!!

Immunegirl said...

I like the dots. The dots are hot. I had no idea you had spots. ;)

Oh no...looks like I missed out. :) *smooches*

Monstah said...

On line dating is a lot like shopping for a sweater in a catalogue. You kind of get to pick and chose your fabric, color, etc...I have two friends that have done this and one is married and the other is happily dating.

Good luck my Stah. I am sure the pics were beautiful!

And where the heck have you been?

Bravie said...

So? any updates on the dating thing?

gothmog said...

right. take off the pictures before I get a chance to visit your blog again. sure.

It's ok. I'm not bitter or anything.