Wednesday, August 10, 2005

*knock knock*

Who's there?

I don't know, because I didn't answer. No one ever knocks on my door. My first thought was that cutie fire boy had tracked me down and was coming to ask me out. It's scary how deluded I am, isn't it? Then my second thought, and the one that is probably the truth, is that it was someone trying to sell me something. Little do they know, I'm flat fucking broke. I've lived here over 2 years, and only twice can I recall someone knocking on my door when I wasn't expecting it. The first time was a magazine salesman, the second was a wrong apartment.

I didn't answer because I was in my pjs. That's the first thing I do when I get home, I put on my pjs. Good gawd I'm pathetic. I mean, someone knocking on my door is a blogworthy event to me. How much more boring can you get?? Oh, and also I'm highly anti-social and I don't want to talk to whoever it was.

Anyway, I choose to revel in my delusions, and so I have put on capris instead of my pj pants, just in case cutie fire boy comes a tap-tap-tapping again. *snort*

3 comments:

Bravie said...

Knock Knock
Who's there
fishboy
fishboy who
tiny fucked a stump.

Zombiebaby is the only other person who would find this joke funny. BEST.OUTTAKES.EVER.

House of 1000 corpses by Rob Zombie. The movies sucks ass but the outtakes are worth the entire DVD.

Okay, I'm done amusing myself now.

*smooch*

Jen said...

Um. Yeah. Ok. :P

I always wondered wtf you guys were talking about when you would mention Tiny. I don't think I've ever seen that movie. Rob Zombie is skeery.

Bravie said...

Captain Spaulding is the funniest and scariest clown ever on earth.