My mom said to me, "You have to get this project done by tomorrow, you know." To which I said "Well that sucks on a stick." Whut?
I don't know where it came from, but I like it and I will now use it all the time. Feel free to use it yourself, but if someone laughs you must give me proper credit. If they don't laugh, I had nothing to do with it. *grin*
PS- on a totally unrelated note, this has got me laughing like a moron. I don't know why it struck me as so funny, but I'm having a hard time controlling my laughter.
From the Average Joe forum:
Bebo 13308 desperate attention whore postings DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"
07-06-05, 10:02 PM (EST)
6. "RE: NO WAY"
Don't bash another poster. If she wants to bash contestants and wish fire ants upon them, that is allowed on these forums. But you making it personal is not. Please read our community guidelines.
Thursday, July 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

19 comments:
You're a dork. *smooch*
I will take credit for the laugh and give you credit if there are no laughs. *grin*
Hey! You can't do that! It's my laugh, dammit!! *evil eye* I'm so gonna put fire ants in your pants.
Go suck on a stick.
*shakes head* You just don't get it, do you?
Don't suck on that stick. You don't know where it's been.
G-honey, I cannot express how happy I am to see you. *grin*
My new nickname is fuckstick.
Hey Fuckstick, does Goth have a bitchy, I mean special, nickame? We should give him one.
I call him all kinds of stuff but mostly G-honey. I can't imagine calling him anything mean like you call me, shithead.
[7 year old] Well if you love him so much why don't you marry him.[/7 year old]
[voice of reason]Well, he is already married. Besides he lives in some weird state.[/voice of reason]
[6 year old] Oh yeah? Well.. um.. you're weird. So there. *kick* [/6 year old]
*locks 6 year old in the bathroom*
girls. girls. don't you have some sticks to suck on, or something?
hmmm. that sounded dirtier than I intended....
i say suck on a fuckstick. *grin*
I am fuckstick, Carey. *wink*
why do you think I said that. *naughty grin*
This is my blog. If anyone is going to be sucking anything it's going to be... nevermind.
must.not.comment.
Post a Comment