* I haven't been around much lately because I've become addicted to MSN games. Peggle, Jigsaw, and the one I spent hours playing yesterday, Cake Mania. :)
* As some of you already know, I joined Jenny Craig 3 weeks ago. It's been kinda rough, but I've lost 7 pounds so far and I feel like I'm having a good week this week, too. So yay for that.
* My sister is moving. They've been looking on and off for a new place for a couple years now. Their house now (the top half of a duplex) just isn't big enough for a family of 4. So they found a nice ranch house for rent and they will be moving into it within the next month.
* I would love to move (my lease is up in May) but I don't think I can afford anything better right now. :(
* My friend Tracy is getting married in April. I'm very happy for her, but also a little sad. It kind of feels like she's leaving me behind, ya know? I guess I'm just envious.
* I have so much TV watching to catch up on. My DVR has been working overtime lately. I have to clear some space off of it for Big Brother, Idol, Lost and Dexter. Dexter, yay! I fell in love with the DVDs when I rented them a few months ago and I'm glad that it's going to be shown on regular TV. Not sure how that's going to work though, as it's very bloody and dark. Hopefully they won't have to cut too much out.
And finally, the most important random:
** Happy Valentines Day, Tab!! Thank you for being my Valentine these past couple of years. Love you! *besa*
* and Valentine *smooches* to everyone else. :*
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Hi Jen! I'm happy to see an update. :)
1. I have been playing Pogo. Love that stuff as long as it's not timed.
2. I'm glad you're still giving it a try. Is there any way to write down the calories that are on some of the meals and then try to buy other foods at the store that have the same amount, so you can mix it up? I'm guessing they don't want you to do that, but I would think calories are calories, regardless of the packaging. Then you would have a bigger variety of foods to eat.
3. That will be such a big deal for them! Nothing like getting more space. Yay them!
4. Yeah, I know what you mean. :(
5. *sigh* {hugs}
6.I thought Dexter was a cartoon? I guess I don't know what it is. We have tons more recording too, with all the off season reality (BB) and other carp.
7. *big smile*
I love having you as a Valentine! And mostly as my friend. :)
*valentine besa*
I'm too afraid to look at any online games as I wouldn't want to get addicted.
Yay for you on losing 7 pounds! Keep up the good work Jen. I eat the Weight Watchers Smart Ones for lunch sometimes. They are quite good and usually under 300 calories.
Will your sister still be living close to you?
It's understandable to have mixed feelings about a good friend getting married. Things do change. I sure hope that she's able to make time to go out with you.
I had no idea that Dexter wasn't a new show. I don't get HBO. DH & I are going to tune in to see it on Sunday. Sure sounds like an interesting show.
*smooch*
oooh... an update. :)
I played Cake Mania for a little bit yesterday.
Yay for 7 pounds!
Are you helping them move? That's always fun.
I like your apartment.
Yay for Tracy. {{hug}}
We watched the first three or so episodes of Dexter and stopped. I wasn't as impressed as everybody else. Guess Shawn wasn't either.
Hi Jen!
I love, love Peggle! I am a Grand Master Peggle did you know that? Tha tmeans I can sign all official correspondence as Zombs, GMP. Maybe opne day you can too. Cake Mania is great also! Those grumpy bunny guys are mean!
Yay for Jenny Craig! How is the food with them?
When your sister moved did you sing the Jefferson's theme song? "movin on up! to the east side! we finally got a piece of the pie!" Oh you probably don't even know that show.
It will be a change with your friend but good friends will make it work.
I saw Dexter and I love it!
I'm afraid to try the games because I know that I'd become addicted to them. Congrats on the weight loss. I bet that you can feel the difference already.
Yay for an update!
2. I am so proud of you with the Jenny Craig Adventure. And I'm rooting for you!!
1. No games for me. Way too busy with other stuff. That's probably a good thing.
5. *smooch* There are many, many times that I am envious of single people like you.
3. Yay for your sister. I can only imagine the space issues they are having. I would love to have one more room in our house.
6. Oddly enough, even with the writer's strike, we did not catch up on all of our DVR stuff. We still have pretty much the whole season of Las Vegas to watch. And we really need to as our DVR is really getting full.
4. There is a house for sale across the street from me. You and your sister could move here. It's not as cold, and Conner could use some new friends.
Happy Belated Valentine's Day!!
Quickie random:
I miss you, haven't forgotten you...and will be in contact when I get back from this weekend.
*besa*
Now this is what I love to see! A super positive, bright Stah!
Just remember, I am there in spirit, packing with you! :D
*besa*
Yo. 'sup? :)
I miss you, Jen! Come back!
Post a Comment