I'm going to a 311 concert tomorrow night. This will be the 9th time I've seen them. :) Yesterday Glow and I got to talking about all the different concerts we've been to and how we can't remember all of them. I've saved most of my ticket stubs, but I know there are quite a few missing. I'm thinking that I've been to about 40 concerts. I'm in the process of making a list. :)
Wahhhhhh! As if I wasn't already concert obssessed enough, I just got an email alert for a ticket presale to X-Fest.
X-Fest XII featuring Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Chevelle, Sum 41, Flyleaf, Finger Eleven, Seether, Fair to Midland, and Evans Blue.
Oh, hey! Don't you love most of those bands, Jen? Why yes, yes I do. All except Sum 41. And hey, look at this- the concert is on your freaking birthday! And tickets are only $20 until tomorrow! But what's this? Oh, it's not in Cleveland... it's in Dayton. Boooooooooooooo! *cries*
Dayton is only a 3 hour drive, but I doubt I could get anyone to go with me. Unless... *looks longingly at Glow*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
*dramatically rolls eyes*
What day is it on? (or I could always look at the calendar)
siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh
heh.
So they're on sale only through today?
Sept 16- it's a Sunday.
I'm getting conflicting reports. One place says they're on sale through tomorrow at noon, one says tomorrow midnight, and one says saturday at 10am.
they go on sale to the public on Saturday at 10. You got a presale thing so you can get them tomorrow at whichever time.
indoors? outdoors?
I'm assuming it's outdoors since the place is called a Fairgrounds. I don't remember much from my days at UofDayton. Heh.
Wow, that would be a fun concert for you to see. Hope you get to go.
I kept the ticket stubs of the concerts I used to attend. That was many moons ago though. It's fun to look at them every so often.
LOL, Sum 41 is the only one I've heard of. I hope you can go, that would be a wonderful way to spend your b-day!
I have only been to a few, Aerosmith and Tom Petty w/ Lenny Kravitz among my faves.
I would so go with you if I were still in the area. Heck, I'd even drive up to Cleveland and get you and take you back, even though it's out of the way!
I do hope you get to see them, and I hope Glowie is able to make it, as well! You two always have a good time together!
That's a lot of concerts you've been to! I hope Glowie can make your birthday special and go with you to the concert. *smooch*
I've probably been to 20 concerts that I wanted to be at (I'm not counting the few festivals that I went to, but didn't really care about the bands that were playing as I was socializing). My faves? BNL (both times), Lilith Fair (both times), Billy Joel, and of course, INXS with Breezy (it was better than the one in Milwaukee).
Least favorite? Probably Stone Temple Pilots. I loved the band, but the concert was lackluster.
Today I rummaged through a junk drawer, and found some more concert/theater/play/game tickets all over the house and put them all in a small photo album. Now they're all in one place!
YAY for concerts. The only one we have lined up is for Joan Jett on August 17th.
Or just play Breezy's message from your phone, Bravie. It's like a concert every day.
BTW-She did NOT sing her special song to me, so it's still your song.
What do I have to do with Cleveland or Dayton?
I have no idea how many concerts I have been to because of Innsbrook (which is an after-work hour event that brings in pretty good bands.)
I remember going to a Whitesnake/Motley Crue concert way back in the day with a chick named Lisa (I think), and she passed out from getting too hot.
I also went to a Van Halen concert in Roanoke. We all shared a room (about 12 of us). I was the only non-pot smoker, AND I was the biggest muncher. *giggler*
If I still lived in WV I would go.
*waves*
Hey!
B&BW has your hand soap on sale. I remeber you saying you need some.
*smooch*
You really need to update this.
If I had anything to update about, I would. :P
You could always update about my evil SIL. Her anorexic butt called me a fat-ass. *pout*
And seriously, she's 110lbs and 5'8. My bro said he could see her implants, literally.
Post a Comment