Monday, February 06, 2006

Four Things

Four jobs I've had:
1. Cashier at grocery store
2. Cashier at office supply store
3. Copy center associate (technically same job as #2, but I needed to fill a space)
4. Administrative Assistant

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Shawshank Redemption
2. Requiem for a Dream
3. Beaches
4. Pretty much any movie I like, I can watch a million times

Four Places I have lived:
1. Brunswick, Ohio
2. Strongsville, Ohio
3. ETA- Dayton, Ohio. I forgot about my short college stint.
4. That's all

Four Shows I love:
1. Lost
2. The OC
3. Survivor
4. Arrested Development

Four highly-touted TV shows I detest:
This question is too hard because I don't detest any shows. If I don't like it, I just don't watch it.

Four books I'd recommend to anyone, anytime:
1. Wuthering Heights
2. Straight Talking
3. One True Thing
4. I wouldn't actually recommend these to anyone, but I couldn't think of anything else to write. :)

Four places I have vacationed:
1. Florida
2. Rome, New York (Woodstock '99)
3. Niagra Falls (when I was a kid, I had forgotten about this until I read Glow's)
4. Fremont, Indiana (our lake house)

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Pizza
2. Hamburgers
3. French fries
4. Fettucine alfredo

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Blogger
2. MSN TV Listings
3. Netflix
4. Yahoo! (for email)

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Home
2. Somewhere there is no snow
3. With friends
4. Dead

And I'm tagging:
No one. The 2 people who read this blog have already done it. :)

9 comments:

Glowie said...

*smooch*

I don't like one of your answers.

Jen said...

You have something against fettucine alfredo? *grin*

*smooch*

Bravie said...

I don't like that answer either.

Beaches is one of Michelle's favorite movies. You two can watch it together in June and cry and I can laugh at you both. Since I'm dead inside.
*smooch*

Glowie said...

Actually, I don't like fettucini alfredo. Heh. But that is not the one I meant. *squinty eyes*

Carey, Beaches does nothing for me. We can go do something fun while they're watching it.

Jen said...

I haven't seen Beaches in a long time, but I used to watch it every day after I got home from school in I don't know what grade. I'm pretty sure I would still bawl like a baby at it though, so you can go ahead and laugh. :P

"Did you ever know that you're my hero?
You're everything I wish I could be.
I can fly higher than an eagle.
'Cause you are the wind beneath my wings."

*sob*

Bravie said...

Oh good. Michelle will have a bawling partner. She could watch it everyday and would still cry. That and The Color Purple. *rolls eyes*
IT'S A MOVIE!!!!!!

Jen said...

I've never seen The Color Purple. We'll have to watch that and Beaches and have a sobfest. Well, those of us who aren't dead inside.

Bravie said...

Done deal. I'll sit on the couch eating bon bons and laughing at you two.

Glowie said...

I'll join Carey in the laughing and bon bon eating. Neither of those movies are my thing.