I've been very excited for most of the day, just thinking how great it will be to meet everyone and to go to Glowie's reception. Then about an hour ago, I started to get nervous. Like, really nervous. My stomach hurts something awful and I'm getting a headache. What if everyone thinks I'm a dork (and not in the good dork kind of way) or what if we have nothing to say (which I really don't think would happen) or what if we just don't have the same type of friend chemistry that we have online? And then I'm also worrying about the weather for driving. It's been snowing for most of the day and I really hope the roads aren't bad. Plus, the last half of my journey will be in the dark. Normally that would be fine, but I'm only somewhat familiar with the area, ya know. I'm just a big ball of nerves right now. I feel like puking. I think it just hit me that it's really real. Today, in about 4 hours, I will be seeing Glow again and meeting Carey, Michelle, Nookie, and Breezy, and Augie tomorrow. It's real. The day is here.
*pops some Tums* *takes deep breath*
Friday, December 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ack! Where are you? Where is the update? Did you make it? Were you ok? Was it fun? Were they nice (duh)?
I'm going nuts here!!!
*smoooooooch*
Love you, sweetie.
Post a Comment