Yeah, so, I think Iraq guy is blowing me off. I wrote him an email on Tuesday morning and he has yet to respond, even though he's been online every day since. Whatever. No one new has responded to my ad either. It's just as I predicted, and feared, no one is interested in me. I'll leave my ad up uptil my subscription runs out, but then its gone. *sigh*
In other news, I dyed my hair last night. I've been dying it a lighter brown for quite some time now, but I decided that I would like to try and go back to my natural color, which is dark brown. So obviously, I bought a color called "Dark Brown". No fancy misleading names like "Mocha Latte" or "Honey Chestnut" or "#25". I couldn't mess this up, right? Pfffft. I now look like a vampire. Pale face, almost BLACK hair. It's really dark. Maybe I'll get used to it, but for now? I'm not diggin' it.
Heading out to my mom's house for a holiday get together today. Nothing special, just cooking up some burgers on the grill and playing with Tate. Then later we'll play some cards or something. I'll probably drown my boy and hair sorrows in a fair amount of alcohol.
Hope you're all having a great holiday weekend! To end on a positive note, Yay for Mondays off!! Woooo!
Sunday, September 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
You can't give up this soon, sweetie. Just because Iraq guy is being a poot-head, doesn't mean to give up. What about that hot guy whose profile you had me look at? Any response from him?
*smoooooooches* I'm sorry that your hair ended up really dark. It will get better when you wash it a few times...and outside of that, hats are always a fun option. In the end, I think I only had to resort to a hat for two days following my very bad hair dye experience.
Sorry to hear that Iraq guy is being icky. Boys really are troublemakers a lot of the time. Keep with it though...you rock and boys who don't notice that are stupid. It will work out soon, I promise!
Don't give up yet, Elvira. I didn't just fall in Michelle's lap ya know. *grin*
FYI...I hate boys today. I am going to start an I hate boys club on my blog, I think.
Joins in pouting.
What the heck are you even talking about? I'll be so pissed if you give up. *puts foot down*
I don't see it as giving up. I said all along that I would leave my ad up for a few weeks, and if I didn't get any responses or I wasn't comfortable with it, I would take it down. I've paid for a month of service, so I'll use it until it's over.
Arkie? No, hottie boy hasn't responded to me. He hasn't logged in since I sent it though, so that's good at least. Heh.
Iggah? My hair is not hat worthy horrible, thank goodness.
Good! Then you are a much better hair dyer than me. (Although I am liking it with it's natural, unnamed color lately, so I do not feel a need to dye it)
PS Boys still suck.
Patience, grasshopper, patience.
You've got to hang in there, and give it more of a chance than just a month. *kick*
I finally heard back from Irish guy, and I emailed him, what? 2-3 weeks ago?
so, some Iraq guy is blowing you, and you're dying to dye. Got it.
Yes, I am ADD, why do you ask?
Cuddle Tate and forget all about Iraq guy. Adopt a "next!" kind of attitude and I promice the right one will eventually find you!
Post a Comment